Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lord Draahg *Spoilers*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Lord Draahg *Spoilers*

Hirilonde
02.27.2013 , 10:50 PM | #91
I didn't have as much trouble with him as I expected from the testimonials here, but I think I kindasorta cheated.

I'm an Immortal Juggernaut, lvl 50.

See, I had already gotten my full Tionese gear for hitting level 50, and done a few Flashpoints and gotten a couple of pieces of Columni, as well as a couple of pieces of Tionese for Jaesa.

First fight I lost (Barely) getting the mechanics down. Second fight I was ready, popped Heroic Moment at the start, and me and Jaesa pretty much curbstomped him. Jaesa went down near the end due to not being smart enough to stay out of his death circle, but aside from that he wasn't too hard.

Though maybe they just nerfed him recently. I'm hardly a ****** at this sort of thing.

JLMangun
04.26.2013 , 08:48 AM | #92
I finally got him. The main thing seems to be keep moving. Stick and move like a boxer.

youpey
04.28.2013 , 09:28 AM | #93
i killed him at 48 or 49 and didnt die once, but almost died at the end. i didnt think it was horribly difficult. did they nerf it? spec as rage marauder

Bird_of_Thunder
05.25.2014 , 12:23 PM | #94
Just kite, move out of his AoE, interrupt his ravage, and you'll be fine.

Spoiler
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

lymang
07.07.2014 , 04:01 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by IreScath View Post
Staying out of the lightning AND interrupting his Ravage makes the fight a joke... Those two abilities are like 80% of his dmg.
This. I tried it several times, and nothing helped until I stayed out of the lighting, and either interrupted or ran away from his ravage. Malavai helped me through the ravages I couldn't interrupt. Also, I interrupted him when he tried to force choke malavai which helps also.
Captain Laars Starrson
<The Shadowlands>

JasonThDi
07.09.2014 , 09:33 PM | #96
At first, he was a challenge to me, but at the time, I had some1 assist me in killing him. He's such a pain, he was just too hard for me at the time. If i could repeat it, he'd be dead in seconds.

Vember
07.11.2014 , 10:07 AM | #97
Never had any problem with this encounter, have leveled 3 vengeance spec juggs since 2011 :P

HazardousMatt
07.12.2014 , 04:11 AM | #98
Quote: Originally Posted by lymang View Post
This. I tried it several times, and nothing helped until I stayed out of the lighting, and either interrupted or ran away from his ravage. Malavai helped me through the ravages I couldn't interrupt. Also, I interrupted him when he tried to force choke malavai which helps also.
I did this fight last night on my Juggernaut. I did the same as you: move around a bit, interrupt as needed. I don't think he took me below 50% health. My only real complaint about the fight is the "beat him down 3 times" mechanic; I'm just not a fan of fights set up that way.

chillshock
07.17.2014 , 12:11 AM | #99
Quote: Originally Posted by HazardousMatt View Post
My only real complaint about the fight is the "beat him down 3 times" mechanic; I'm just not a fan of fights set up that way.
Yes, I also don't understand why they didn't just increase his HP to 300% and then show a cutscene every 1/3... would have worked rather well in that encounter, I think.

Thralkis
08.21.2014 , 05:25 AM | #100
I just took him down yesterday without any problems on a Vengeance spec Jugg lvl 46 with Quinn as companion.