Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Weekly server maintenance EU times?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Weekly server maintenance EU times?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

byter
01.01.2012 , 01:08 PM | #1011
For next week it's on a wednesday even. You're not gonna tell me that wednesday afternoon is an off peak moment in EU ;(

DarkZeron
01.01.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1012
starting and finishing it 2 hour earlier would be better but i can live with these times i think, even though its peak time for me as i work night.
You have failed me for the last time Admiral Bioware!

Urdnaxela
01.01.2012 , 01:12 PM | #1013
Quote: Originally Posted by spudbynight View Post
Within the EU it is not possible for a consumer to sign away their rights in a contract.

Bioware/EA can stick whatever they want in the EULA but it won't change the consumer rights of any EU customers.
Funny thing is that a LOT of EU citizens have no idea about it... not necessarily EULA, they simply have no idea about their customer rights in general...

back on topic.

Europeans militate for maintenance scheduled timefra starting at 01/02 AM GMT and ending at 09/10AM GMT. We don't want to mess up with our American friends so they should keep their already great maintenance scheduled timeframe. We also respectfully ask any oversea player that comes here and tells us to get a job, a life, to "suck it up", to stop trolling, to stop whining... we ask, again, respectfully, to not post. Simple as that.

For anyone else
/respect

something EA/BW has not yet learned to show towards it's European customers.
Proud member of the Red Zone .

Kakaroaches
01.01.2012 , 01:15 PM | #1014
Maintenance is part of the service you pay for. I have to laugh at the dumby wanting to hire a lawyer. What do you tell the judge? Yeah I paid for a service and they supplied it and now I want to be compensated hurfblurf.

If you take it to court can you take it to judge judy? That way we can all watch you embarass yourself on tv and have a good laugh.

Meluna
01.01.2012 , 01:17 PM | #1015
Hello there, all! Since this thread has gone past the 1,000 post mark, we have recreated it. You can find the new version below. Thank you!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=115819