Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Enemy Within Bugged

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Icebergy
12.11.2014 , 12:39 AM | #1
I selected the Operations version of this mission, and have now cleared the Operation twice, and it still won't give me credit.
Unsubscribed due to no new Operations.
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

mywang
12.11.2014 , 07:45 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
I selected the Operations version of this mission, and have now cleared the Operation twice, and it still won't give me credit.
Bump.

I posted about this last week, was hoping for a fix. It happened to me again just now.

Icebergy
12.17.2014 , 09:14 PM | #3
This is still not working for me, killed Revan on SM8 again tonight and still no update. This is the 3rd time I have killed him now and it still has not updated.

9:14pm 12/17
I am happy that there will be a renewed focus on story, I love story, its why I picked this MMO. But I picked an MMO, not an episodic single player RPG that I have to pay a subscription to receive the episodes.

Aussircaex
12.22.2014 , 02:41 PM | #4
Whenever I've done this quest, it said I could return to the mission table to change my selection. Obviously it would be nice to get credit by doing the operation, but have you tried changing to solo mode to get your completion?

Icebergy
12.22.2014 , 03:00 PM | #5
No, I did solo mode on an alt, I want to see the difference in the story when you do it in an Ops.

No spoilers please.

Terro_Fett
12.22.2014 , 03:01 PM | #6
Its worth doing the ops version. Did the solo version on alts and I am so glad I waited on my main to do it that way.

Are you full clearing the Op or just going in for the final fight? Everyone I know who did the entire Op from start to finish got credit, anyone who was brought in for a partial clear later on did not.

Darth_Wicked
12.23.2014 , 05:45 AM | #7
I am experiencing this same issue.

I got to see the ending while doing the Solo version during the Beta already, and was really looking forward to experience the alternate one.

Official word from BW would be nice, though I hardly expect a fix before the end of the year.

Blitz-wing
12.26.2014 , 11:55 PM | #8
The final mission for The Shadow of Revan is not completing when Operation group option is selected.

I have completed the Temple of Sacrifice on 2 different toons, 1 on each faction, and the mission has failed to complete.

jade_de_aguilera
12.29.2014 , 04:11 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Blitz-wing View Post
The final mission for The Shadow of Revan is not completing when Operation group option is selected.
I selected Operation ending only on 1 char.
Completed TOS a least 2 time and yep it does not work for me as well.

scudera
12.29.2014 , 08:58 AM | #10
Same here i really wanted to see the operation ending for this quest but after we killed revan in ToS SM yesterday the quest didn't updated as intended so i'm really disappointed right now...
Pls BW fix this with 3.0.2 or 3.1! as u fixed the solo version!!!!!