Solo Flashpoint Question

I solo'd the new flash points using the solo option when the quest was given to me. Now that I'm done with the expansion story line, is there a way to still solo the new flashpoints or is it back to group only content? I guess basically I want to get away from the people who vehemently hate you for wanting to just see the cut scenes every now and then especially for new content.

The FA TFP's were soloable before and from what I can see soloable now too. You may need to gear up yourself and your companion though, and learn to control your companion.

I enjoy the hell out of the FP's - all, except the new ones and the HM versions of the TFP's, are very soloable (is how Im grinding through the achieves - and you get to ninja all the loots too). Just try it.

Also dragging some new lower level player through the HM FP's does make life a little bit quicker - but they NEED stuff (genuinely!) and you have to give them half the cash, so :/ ho hum.

Edited by leehambly

The solo-mode of the Forged Alliances FPs and the two new FPs can only be completed once per character. As well, the solo-mode Forged Alliances FPs are only available if you have never completed the prelude before on that character (i.e. if you have never done them). Edited by Levram

The solo-mode of the Forged Alliances FPs and the two new FPs can only be completed once per character. As well, the solo-mode Forged Alliances FPs are only available if you have never completed the prelude before on that character (i.e. if you have never done them)..

This is what I was thinking. I basically got blasted saying I should be in solo mode, and when I said hey it's only available on a one time basis I got just wrecked. Basically what it probably came down to was I was in a bad group for my tastes and should just remember to say that I'd like to watch the scenes since it's new stuff at the very beginning.