Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New stronghold : Rishii.

BenBenmc
12.07.2014 , 04:48 PM | #1
Ok, i know ... We have already 4 possible strongholgs (Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, Nar Shaddaa and Tattoine). But i think that a new on the Rishii planet will be a great addition.

- pirate's and jungle themed
- less costly maybe (well maybe not with the increasing need of security)
- one nature themed stronghold (we have already 3 urban themed strongholds and 1 desert themed), more choice
- smegglers and bounty hunters will have their own stronghold at last

No need to increase the actual maximum number of homestead for that, you can keep this number to 4.
Mantle of The Force : Fire-Eye legacy
To obtain 7 days of free subscription : follow this link
Vote for a new stronghold on Rishii : link

MagikFingerz
12.07.2014 , 04:59 PM | #2
I agree, after seeing Rishii I would really like to have a stronghold there. Along with Alderaan and Voss

Quote: Originally Posted by BenBenmc View Post
No need to increase the actual maximum number of homestead for that, you can keep this number to 4.
Why not? I can only assume you don't have 4 strongholds since you have this view
55's: Sage - Caranx | Sentinel - Wu'Chi Gunslinger - Jhaxx | Commando - Chronix
Assassin - Thoraxx | Juggernaut - Haxxion Operative - Axihn | PowerTech - Drexxin

<55's: Shadow - Nexxon | Guardian - Daexion Scoundrel - Jhaxara | Vanguard - Chronox
Sorcerer - Thoraxa | Marauder - Raxxon Sniper - Draxxon | Mercenary - Laranxa

Xakthul
12.07.2014 , 05:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MagikFingerz View Post
Why not? I can only assume you don't have 4 strongholds since you have this view
I didn't keep my DK and Coruscant SHs after a while, just because the price to jump to them ended up costing me a lot. So NS and Tat are the ones I use, anyway. Rishi would be another neutral, I'd think.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

dgpocarter
12.08.2014 , 08:02 AM | #4
Just FYI but the planet is Rishi. Rishii is the native bird type species. And yes a stronghold there would be my dream. It would be nice if we didn't have to spend an arm and a leg to unlock any more rooms though. Maybe just 4 or 5. Imagine having hired pirate guards and smugglers to fill your rooms.
"My ascendence is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium--it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars."

Qkanar
12.08.2014 , 08:38 AM | #5
i would love a rishi stronghold especially one incorporating the mandolorian hunting lodge it would be great.

BenBenmc
12.08.2014 , 11:47 AM | #6
For me, it's the pirate and the jungle ambiance i want. Tatooine is nice (for a jedi) but ...

BenBenmc
12.10.2014 , 01:01 AM | #7
*bump*

I really want this one.

BenBenmc
12.13.2014 , 03:38 AM | #8
*bump*

Anyone interrested by this possible stronghold ?

Xakthul
12.13.2014 , 05:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by BenBenmc View Post
*bump*

Anyone interrested by this possible stronghold ?
Still me, bumping one...
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

JamieKirby
12.13.2014 , 05:46 AM | #10
I personally think 4 stronghold possibilities are 4 too many, i find it such a waste of resources, i didn't even bother with a bloody house on SWG, it just seemed like a waste of credits to maintain and the stronghold is just a waste of space, just like the GSF crap is, a waste of resources.