Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

List of all Datacrons


Joefjr's Avatar


Joefjr
03.11.2012 , 11:11 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
How did this guide come to existance?

In other words, where did you find the info on all the datacrons? It's possible but I doubt you found them all by yourself so suddenly?

There are plenty out of guides out there even Vid's on you tube.

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
03.12.2012 , 08:51 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post
There are plenty out of guides out there even Vid's on you tube.
Let's rephrase my question then: How did the guides and vid makers find them.
Trace that back to the beginning, that's my question

Joefjr's Avatar


Joefjr
03.12.2012 , 10:03 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Let's rephrase my question then: How did the guides and vid makers find them.
Trace that back to the beginning, that's my question
Exploration and Creativity, only a few from Quesh were moved from closed beta so plenty of time.

Aerilas's Avatar


Aerilas
03.13.2012 , 11:36 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Joefjr View Post
Exploration and Creativity, only a few from Quesh were moved from closed beta so plenty of time.
Ahhh, ty

karzo's Avatar


karzo
03.22.2012 , 01:34 AM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Aerilas View Post
Let's rephrase my question then: How did the guides and vid makers find them.
Trace that back to the beginning, that's my question
Great exploration I would say :P

Still quite an achievement to locate everyone....or IS it EVERY one?? Is there still 1 missing +9001 willpower datacron? hmmm XD
Nerf Rock, Buff Scissors. Paper is fine as it is.

~Scissors

LovedEverySecond's Avatar


LovedEverySecond
03.25.2012 , 07:16 PM | #76
thanks to the OP this is the best and most accurate list of datacrons that I have seen.

these smilies are for you
B A B A Up Down B A Left Right B A Start

xXtatertotXx's Avatar


xXtatertotXx
03.31.2012 , 06:46 PM | #77
this helped me alot
The Dark Legion

Almar's Avatar


Almar
04.05.2012 , 11:25 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by LovedEverySecond View Post
thanks to the OP this is the best and most accurate list of datacrons that I have seen.

these smilies are for you
Why thank you! I am very glad my post has helped you so much!

Lufttank's Avatar


Lufttank
04.12.2012 , 11:36 AM | #79
Thanks for all the info. I havent read all of them yet, BUT what kind of sick mind puts a datacron in such a place?!?! ( Nar Shaddaa Aim+3 datacron)

AyinMaiden's Avatar


AyinMaiden
04.15.2012 , 10:03 AM | #80
Here's a list of Datacron Location Video Guides for both Republic & Empire, updated to Patch 1.2 (esp Nar Shaddaa & Corellia)
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...ature=view_all

What are the Matrix Shards for?
Check here for guides on assembling them!
How to Assemble & Disassemble a Matrix Cube or Relic (Republic)
How to Assemble & Disassemble a Matrix Cube or Relic (Empire)

Good luck & Have fun!
. Less QQ . More PewPew! .
.CoV.AoC.WAR.Aion.Rift.WoW.B&S.SWTOR.TERA.GW2.
. RUIN GAMING .