Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of all Datacrons

Achyuta
01.21.2012 , 10:56 AM | #51
Thanks for the info!!

Question, are the Sith or Rep datacrons only accessible by whatever faction it's for?
ZakurMercenary

Adarrin
01.22.2012 , 02:26 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by FuriousMoo View Post
Am currently trying to find a 3rd Green matrix shard Empire side, got the one from Balmora and Belsavis, but can't locate a 3rd. Any ideas?
It's on Corellia. You'll need an MGGS purchased from Alderaan.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vT-PFMxfRZM

Adarrin
01.22.2012 , 02:58 AM | #53
Well, I just reached 67/67 in my codex. It's a shame there's no reward (that I'm aware of) for collecting all of them. The "Achievement" tag in the codex seems like there would be some sort of reward (at least a title maybe).

LithKaith
01.22.2012 , 05:04 AM | #54
You got them all? Did they fix the tatooine baloon bug? I don't wan to waste another 40min-1h for nothing:>

ps. I hope we will get cool titles in the future for completing various codex enteries.
۝[۞]▀▀▀▀▀[۞]▀▀▀▀▀[۞]۝███████████████████████████████)

Adarrin
01.22.2012 , 12:14 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by LithKaith View Post
You got them all? Did they fix the tatooine baloon bug? I don't wan to waste another 40min-1h for nothing:>

ps. I hope we will get cool titles in the future for completing various codex enteries.
It randomly ported me down the first time I tried the tatooine balloon but I was messing with companions and jumping around. The second time I went was after I turned 50 (over 1mth ago) and I didn't do anything with companions and just stood there and everything worked fine.

Mokasha
01.22.2012 , 10:47 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by gfantauzzi View Post
When attempting to get the Strength datacron on Alderaan, I got to the datacron and it stated that I needed to complete more missions before I could retrieve it. Did any1 else have this problem? Is this just a matter of doing more quests in the area or is there a specific quest you need to do?
This means your quest log is full. Abandon a mission to be under the 25/25 limit and it should let you get it unless you have already.

Berekvam
01.25.2012 , 11:02 PM | #57
So you can't move at all during the balloon ride or send your companions out to do missions? This seems like a horrible waste of time and should be fixed. I can't just sit there or I get kicked out of the game.

LORDSIVAR
01.26.2012 , 02:18 AM | #58
Never mind, I commited Suicide and had a small body player rez me on the other side of the door.

SO IMPORTANT NOTE. Body size 3 and 4. Tall and FAT can not go through the door only the smaller sizes body type 1 and 2 can. Grab a small person and have them rez ya at the other side. alot easier
If we are going to do this Right, lets do it with a DON!. So that every one who will come after us Sees and feels our Commitment to this Universe

Melaugh
01.27.2012 , 03:21 PM | #59
thanks a very good list

Enzid
02.01.2012 , 04:05 AM | #60
EDIT: Sorry, ignore this post.