Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Craftable gray quality complex access card?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Craftable gray quality complex access card?

Zentegi
12.15.2014 , 05:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
Artifice is pretty worthless with all the cartel stuff. Maybe they will make it useful?
Maybe it was Bioware's subtle way of telling us they know its worthless

MSchuyler
12.15.2014 , 06:52 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
Artifice is pretty worthless with all the cartel stuff. Maybe they will make it useful?
I find making enhancements, hilts, and dyes quite useful, myself. Along with cybertech the days of spending all my comms at item modification vendors is over.

DataBeaver
12.16.2014 , 04:20 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by shalea View Post
I wouldn't call Artificer worthless, Not with the BOE relics that can be made now as well as hilt's, Admitidly yeah not so good for crystals
Not to mention the good enhancements, which are way better than basic comms gear, most likely better than elite comms gear and might even be better than ultimate comms gear.

TheWookiee
12.16.2014 , 11:54 AM | #24
Don't forget about the new craftable relics. Artifice is the best crafting profession in the game at the moment IMO.

Ld-Siris
12.17.2014 , 08:32 PM | #25
I PvP so it is completely worthless. I can't even get MK slot components with re the stuff

eartharioch
12.17.2014 , 10:16 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWookiee View Post
Don't forget about the new craftable relics. Artifice is the best crafting profession in the game at the moment IMO.
My Cybertech welcomes her new Artifice Overlord.
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

crynar
12.18.2014 , 09:47 PM | #27
Well, the Slot Decoder Card for one of the Nar Shadaa datacrons is also "Slot 67". Has anyone tried using the Complex Access Card instead?

AlrikFassbauer
12.19.2014 , 12:44 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by crynar View Post
Well, the Slot Decoder Card for one of the Nar Shadaa datacrons is also "Slot 67". Has anyone tried using the Complex Access Card instead?
Do you mean that the new craftable thing is an replacement for the Slot Decoder ?
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

AlrikFassbauer
12.20.2014 , 05:16 AM | #29
Besides, this "slot decoder card" / "complex access card" riddle fits quite well into the fact that Feslusia Stato, the decorations vendor, has new items for sale - among them an Smuggler Gambit Slotmachine coin.
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

Rishathra
12.22.2014 , 08:39 PM | #30
I've been curious, so tried to make one this afternoon. 4 second channel to make it, then the mats show back up in my bag as if I canceled it.

So still mysterious. And as soon as you log out, you lose the schematic and have to re-learn it.
Fierfek! Count your midi-chlorians later. Get your shebs out here and fight!