Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Craftable gray quality complex access card?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Craftable gray quality complex access card?

DataBeaver
12.03.2014 , 08:48 PM | #1
Is this a mistake? The item description says "This item has no use, but it can be sold to a vendor." I imagine it will be sold by the "sell junk" button too since it's grey. If it's an actual item with a secret use, maybe put a less misleading description on it and change it to at least white quality?

Saito_Hiraga
12.03.2014 , 09:53 PM | #2
Of course it has a use. The Complex Access Card is a Card that... uh... well you know its 'Complex' and grants you Access to... lol no sorry Im in the same as yours... :/ I hope it works for something good, the crafting items required to craft it are rare and its sell price is 1 credit according to TORHead
--->Huge Stronghold Suggestion Thread (Locations, Decos, features, etc.)<---
--->Repeatable Companion Conversation Instance<---
I would kindly appreciate your support if you click on my Referal Link. You'll also be rewarded with 7 days of sub.

eartharioch
12.03.2014 , 10:46 PM | #3
The schematic only cost CR 1, so I bought it...I didn't make one yet, since the mats aren't cheap. I noticed that the schematic was still available to buy when I went back to my trainer. So, it's one (or more of);
a) buggy as f*ck
b) some sort of mystery for ppl to track down (like some of the stuff around launch)
c) something similar to the AlphaWave stuff needed for the Nightmare Pilgrim.
d something else (lol)
Q: What did the five fingers say to the face?
A: It's a SLAP!
This is not my referral link

ALaggyGrunt
12.04.2014 , 12:46 AM | #4
Given the issues with the rest of the patch (go to the GSF forums), I'm going with A.

AussieAlan
12.04.2014 , 12:53 AM | #5
Well I trained it, made it, got my mats back, tried again, same thing.
For 4 exotic elements it would want to make something awesome.

Darevsool
12.04.2014 , 08:19 AM | #6
Maybe a specific vendor to turn in for a different object instead of selling it to any vendor for credits?

DarthEccen
12.04.2014 , 01:05 PM | #7
I've picked up the schematic twice, and there are no new crafting schematics for me to obtain since I reached expert level. I'm gonna go with this is a bug.

Khevar
12.04.2014 , 01:17 PM | #8
This makes me think of Hollinium.

I kept thinking that some day the devs were going to give it a use so I kept it in my bag up until about 3 months ago.

xeraphyne
12.05.2014 , 10:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AussieAlan View Post
Well I trained it, made it, got my mats back, tried again, same thing.
For 4 exotic elements it would want to make something awesome.
Same, said screw it and tried it, after 4 seconds just got my mats back lol
Seraphyne Sorc Heals | Minxy and Scrumptious Op Heals
Saraphyne Sage Heals

THE RAWR LEGACY
EVIL INTENTIONS | WORKING AS INTENDED
Help a girl out! You get free goodies!

DogeDandolo
12.06.2014 , 06:35 PM | #10
This is really weirding me out. I refuse to believe this was just a mistake, so I imagine the access card is part of a convoluted ritual to summon a powerful bonus boss or something.
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola