Need help with Revan Solo Fight.

I have tried doing it with DPS and Heal spec as a Sorc. Each time he puts everyone in a whirlwind and then he comes out hitting me for 13-16k.

Ive tried DPSn him hard to see if it pushes him and also tried going slow. The best I have gotten him to is maybe 33% health left.

Any useful help would be appreciated.

The fight is bugged. He is not supposed to attack you in the whirlwind phase. There should be orbs spawning that you can use to release the NPCs.

I heard of some people that were lucky enough to get a bug free fight after several attempts. And for some he didn't even go into the whirlwind phase so they could just dps him down.

The only ones that can help are the devs. But they haven't commented on it nor taken action to fix it yet. I expect that it will be fixed next tuesday with the official release. So much about early access...

Yea. He comes running out and starts hitting me for over 10k. I also dont see anything to remove the CC effect on the others,not that I have much time to actually do it.

Guess I wont be finishing this untill next week or later.

Thanks BioWare.

How can this even happen? They had to test 4 times and at least in 1 of the tries it would have bugged out. But they obviously didn't test it at all and just shoved it out the door. Fitting for Yavin 4, the whole area is a disaster.

How can this even happen? They had to test 4 times and at least in 1 of the tries it would have bugged out. But they obviously didn't test it at all and just shoved it out the door. Fitting for Yavin 4, the whole area is a disaster.

BioWare has had many issues in the past with bugs not being on the test server and only showing up on live. More than likely this fight was not bugged on the test server.

DPS sage here,

Had trouble with this the first 2 tries, it was bugged for me and I couldn't understand what the hell was happening.

Workaround as I found out was to 'cloud mind' just before he trapped all my companions.

at 67%

then again at 37%

doing this he doesn't change phases.

and of course interrupt choke and saber throw whenever i could.

Not ideal but worked.

good luck

I had the same problem! I was in the fight and in the second round, Revan slaughtered all heros like pigs! Changing my companions is expensive, so i first used a dd- and than a healer-companion, with new armour! 5 Times i had no chance, but i hope today Revan will be dead!!

Or, i play with another char and wait for the patch!

Bring Revan to the door and tuck yourself into a corner. You may be able to glitch him into not stunning them, like my friends and I just did, enabling you to solo it. Worst case, bring a tank-healer-dps group in and bring him to the door, he will (in my experience) bubble at 30% instead of 65% if he's far enough from the center, making it easier to kill him.

for now, treat it like a [heroic 4] mission. Thats what I did - Brute forced the mechanics with 2 healers and 2 dps

Of course, I had to do it 4 times because it only counts for the person whos instance it is...

/flips table

^^^^ so this except do an old school feel and have 1 tank, 2 dps, and 1 healer.

The fight is bugged. He is not supposed to attack you in the whirlwind phase. There should be orbs spawning that you can use to release the NPCs.

I heard of some people that were lucky enough to get a bug free fight after several attempts. And for some he didn't even go into the whirlwind phase so they could just dps him down.

The only ones that can help are the devs. But they haven't commented on it nor taken action to fix it yet. I expect that it will be fixed next tuesday with the official release. So much about early access...

I haven't seen any orbs . I run around looking for them since they were mention on general chat in the game.

Don't bother try solo-ing it; waste of time. He always bug out on solo.

You don't need 4 people either. Just two and you should be fine.

Marr is useless as a tank.

I heard someone saying just sit back and let the NPCs kill him; won't work. Satele holds arrgo with her battle meditation, and Revan will stick on her. IF she dies, the fight is over.

I wish they would actually let Marr do some damn tanking; totally useless.

I heard someone saying just sit back and let the NPCs kill him; won't work. Satele holds arrgo with her battle meditation, and Revan will stick on her. IF she dies, the fight is over.

I forgot one important detail: you need a tank companion. :o

Then you can sit back and do nothing and it actually works.

And yeah, Marr and Jakarro's 'tanking' is not a thing.

Edited by Loc_n_lol