Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: IDD vs Fist of the Empire vs Phantom Hegemony

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: IDD vs Fist of the Empire vs Phantom Hegemony

StarSquirrel
02.03.2015 , 04:29 PM | #2691
Quote: Originally Posted by raandomname View Post
I also have got 2 questions about the Pellaeon SD:
1. I remember that in RR vs RR, both sides had missle launchers on their capital ships that had a greater range then normal weapons. Does anybody know whether the Pellaeon's missle launchers have the same extended range or whether their range is only normal?
2. I faintly remember reading somewhere that the Pellaeon had multiple shield generators scattered about its hull similar to a Mon Cal cruiser, but I cant seem to find anything about it now. Can anybody varify whether this is true or whether my memory is just playing tricks on me?
To question #2 , the Pelleaon is indeed a Mon Cal ship and does indeed have the layered shields.
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

Selenial
02.03.2015 , 07:57 PM | #2692
The Pellaeon had proton torpedoes actually, little different from missiles. They actually can be shot down, which is something a lot of people conveniently forgot during that match, so if I were you I wouldn't put stock in the Pellaeon using that strategy.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
CelÚna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Aurbere
02.03.2015 , 08:07 PM | #2693
To be fair, Sel, people forgot a lot of things in that match, reading back through it.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

raandomname
02.04.2015 , 12:17 AM | #2694
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
To question #2 , the Pelleaon is indeed a Mon Cal ship and does indeed have the layered shields.
Awesome! Thanks!

raandomname
02.04.2015 , 12:18 AM | #2695
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
The Pellaeon had proton torpedoes actually, little different from missiles. They actually can be shot down, which is something a lot of people conveniently forgot during that match, so if I were you I wouldn't put stock in the Pellaeon using that strategy.
Well its not that that would be the only reason for me to use it, just an added benefit.

raandomname
02.21.2015 , 04:01 AM | #2696
So when is the next round gonna start?