Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: IDD vs Fist of the Empire vs Phantom Hegemony

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds Semi-Finals: IDD vs Fist of the Empire vs Phantom Hegemony

Silenceo
11.30.2014 , 03:22 PM | #11
Capital Ships
Weaponry
Spoiler

Defenses
Spoiler

Compliment

Spoiler

Special
Spoiler

Star Fighters
Weaponry
Spoiler

Defenses
Spoiler

Utility
Spoiler

Quotes
GAT-12 Skipray Blastboat
Spoiler

TIE/D Automated
Spoiler

Shadow Droid

Spoiler

Naval Academies/Training/Pilots

Spoiler

Imperial Navy Troopers

Spoiler

Imperial Pilots

Spoiler

=======

Take note though, TIE Fighter Pilots =/= Imperial Starfighter pilots, they are different. But regardless, the best pilots are found in the Imperial Navy.

=====

Imperial Gunners

Spoiler

Tactics
Admiral Trench
Spoiler

IG-88
Spoiler

Droid Meld
-TIE/D link up with Shadow Droids
Spoiler

-Shadow Droids act through multiple ships as a single whole
Spoiler

-IG-88 Keeps tabs on entire battle defense/offense star fighter wise, acting as a Commander
Spoiler

-IG-88 Coverts enemy droid fighters that come close to him to their side
Spoiler

-Computing is divided greatly to retain maximum efficiency.
Spoiler

I would like to thank Wolf immensely for so many quotes to incorporate into this. Now, let the debating begin!
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Canino
11.30.2014 , 03:23 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
No... I'm scared
Quite possibly the cutest emoticon (emoji for the kids) we have. On the other hand, quote possibly the only time I've ever heard you say those words.

And Aurbere, you know you want to kick this off.

EDIT: Classic Sil, beating me to posting. How rude
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Selenial
11.30.2014 , 03:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Canino View Post
Quite possibly the cutest emoticon (emoji for the kids) we have. On the other hand, quote possibly the only time I've ever heard you say those words.
Showing weakness is for pansies... unless you have to arbitrate a 3 way Kaggath.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Canino
11.30.2014 , 03:27 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Showing weakness is for pansies... unless you have to arbitrate a 3 way Kaggath.
I might just have to make that my new sig.

Just saying.
STATEMENT: I'm just a simple assassin...I mean bodyguard, master. You have nothing to fear.
---------

Selenial
11.30.2014 , 03:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
*snip*
http://youtu.be/51EbzSoTN54?t=2m14s
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

Aurbere
11.30.2014 , 03:29 PM | #16
Jeez, that's a big post, Silenceo.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
11.30.2014 , 03:31 PM | #17
I also would question two things that are possible pre-battle upgrades:

Buzz Droid Missiles for Skiprays:

The Commerce Guild was incredibly influential when it came to the CIS movement, and as such had access to just such droids. Despite the clone wars being over, it is very possible they could still acquire plenty for use by the IDD. If not, then I can merely use the turned tri-fighters.

Jamming Tech for Skiprays:

It was relatively simple to be implemented into Skiprays and has been done in the past by the Zann Consortium. This tech actually could originate from the Inquisitorious due to their jobs as hunting down Jedi and moving undetected. Not to mention that as an incredibly elite branch of Intelligence, it would be a common piece of equipment.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Silenceo
11.30.2014 , 03:32 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Jeez, that's a big post, Silenceo.
Well, if I am going to contend with you and Beni, I have to pull out the big arguments fast.

Also, Sel, Lol!

Side Note: Canino, since when am I rude? I am a perfectly friendly Assassin Droid.

Selenial
11.30.2014 , 03:36 PM | #19
Well, if I am going to contend with you and Beni, I have to pull out the big arguments fast.
I'm impressed...

WTB Beni Anti-IG-88 Scenario ASAP.

Aurbere
11.30.2014 , 03:38 PM | #20
*snip*
Impressive. Fortunately, it's mostly against Beni so I don't have to really worry about countering it.

My opening argument is to come. It won't be as long or spectacular, but it will do what opening arguments are supposed to do.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus