Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Wow healers, please..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wow healers, please..

tormentuk's Avatar


tormentuk
12.23.2011 , 11:37 PM | #1
Getting really annoyed at all the wow healers complaining at healing in swtor. Honestly, you guys are not pro's due to wow, it made you weak, you cannot heal, learn to heal in swtor.... Thier is no need for macro's or another self playing modifications, healing works fine.

Blackzilla's Avatar


Blackzilla
12.23.2011 , 11:47 PM | #2
Dude.

The ops frame constantly gets out of sync and doesn't show accurate health values. They show whatever amount of health you had when they stopped working. If you don't think this UI needs some love, your are badly mistaken.

Nastrodamous's Avatar


Nastrodamous
12.23.2011 , 11:57 PM | #3
raid frames don't work properly in this game.

swtor fans are literally the worst.

Svisto's Avatar


Svisto
12.23.2011 , 11:58 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackzilla View Post
Dude.

The ops frame constantly gets out of sync and doesn't sure accurate health values. They show whatever amount of health you had when they stopped working. If you don't think this UI needs some love, your are badly mistaken.
Couldn't agree more and I'd have to add UI unresponsiveness to the list.

lokivoid's Avatar


lokivoid
12.24.2011 , 12:16 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tormentuk View Post
Getting really annoyed at all the wow healers complaining at healing in swtor. Honestly, you guys are not pro's due to wow, it made you weak, you cannot heal, learn to heal in swtor.... Thier is no need for macro's or another self playing modifications, healing works fine.
Hate to break it to you bud by "wow players" are the majority. That being said you clearly never played a healer in wow to a reasonable extent so your opinion has no validity anyways.

mimbs's Avatar


mimbs
12.24.2011 , 12:17 AM | #6
please stop this myth that wow healers are unkillable. this is only true if you are an incompetent player attacking healers with other incompetent players. just stop it.

Arkerus's Avatar


Arkerus
12.24.2011 , 12:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by mimbs View Post
please stop this myth that wow healers are unkillable. this is only true if you are an incompetent player attacking healers with other incompetent players. just stop it.
This is what WoW healers really REALLY believe.

raelimar's Avatar


raelimar
12.24.2011 , 12:20 AM | #8
Here's a little riddle for all the baddies who can't figure out how to kill a healer in WoW.

If two DPSers can't take down a healer (nonsense)...than how do 3v3 matches (which typically consist of two DPSers and 1 healer) ever end?
KRAETHOS
Operative - Requiem

Rasstavad's Avatar


Rasstavad
12.24.2011 , 12:49 AM | #9
It's a pretty big clue that someone is a "bad" when they automatically think all macros are the /castsequence type.

There is a reason that all ... and I mean ALL top Arena players use them. There is a reason that ALL top raiders use them...

There is also a reason that the LFR crew doesn't. rofmao

mimbs's Avatar


mimbs
12.24.2011 , 01:10 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Arkerus View Post
This is what WoW healers really REALLY believe.
this is what a wow rogue really believes. stop being terrible.

edit: seriously go put up any wow arena/rbg vid n watch healers die the second they dont have decent support. only rshamans are actually dumb right now. and that's not in normal bgs etc where you should stomp them np. just stop.