Please make a customization to make Ahara look like Ahsoka Tano

Malokias

Ashara is my favorite companion, but I really can't stand the fact that I can't make her look the way I want. Ashara is just like Asoka who actually looks pretty good so I got the relaxed jumpsuit and made the closest thing I could to the latters costume. The problem is she isn't orange enough.

The closest thing I can find is the Collectors edition customization, but it doesn't look right. Please just put a color filled Ashara in a pack or something.

I want her to look like an older version of this character if you don't know what she looks like.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/23600000/Ahsoka-ahsoka-tano-23628108-1920-1200.jpg

I mean Ashara has the same attitude, species, fighting style, and is the apprentice of a mass murdering psycho that she deludes herself into believing is good. If she isn't based on Ahsoka I would be surprised.

Edited by Malokias

It seems that some people assume this is some kind of sexual thing, Its not....

Seriously if you think alien clown fish are attractive you need a life (then again I actually met a guy with a balloon animal fetish). The only female I've seen in this game that I could find to be legitamatley attractive is Darth Zash before that one part in the temple. A black black dyed Relaxed uniform with the regal apparel skirt was an idea I got from searching for cannon Tortuga characters. She doesn't look as good as she would with a dark orange skin color. A character I'm actually obsessed with is Kratos from God of War, and no I don't swing that way, I just think he's an epic beast.

Also if I want to put it on the 19-20 year old companion character, I obviously am talking about an older version.

Edited by Malokias