Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GSF nights on The Progenitor?

Verain
11.10.2014 , 05:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Yojiro View Post
I guess you can say I "kinda" did? I spent most of the weekend online - though I will admit a weekend isn't enough to make a complete assessment - and queueing on both sides, as randomly as I could.
Yea, that's a fair assessment then. That's more than enough data points IMO.

Quote:
Then again, my statement was never meant to be as serious as your answer was, but these are the forums so, heh.

Some players treat the forums as read only, and some repeat what's on the forums to friends. I don't know jack squat about the progenitor server, but pop sensitivity is a possible driver towards or away from the server or faction, I guess is my concern.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

PavSalco
11.12.2014 , 03:07 AM | #12
I haven't played a gsf match on the progenitor for over a month. Most of the players that I have on my friend list don't seem to log in at all. Are there new sheriffs in the town that I should be afraid of when I return to gsf? I only see Morthag, Nymika and Silverhaze that remain active.
Not a subscriber, just a referral
$15 for a monthly 1 hour single player ain't worth it

jankiel
11.12.2014 , 05:17 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PavSalco View Post
I haven't played a gsf match on the progenitor for over a month. Most of the players that I have on my friend list don't seem to log in at all. Are there new sheriffs in the town that I should be afraid of when I return to gsf? I only see Morthag, Nymika and Silverhaze that remain active.
We(imps) ran yesterday with a double premade trough most of the evening. Ask Morthag about who to que with

ThorgrimLutgen
11.16.2014 , 06:34 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Asbetos View Post
10-11 pm is a great time to play, plenty of matches usually. As for the channels, Aces and GSF are pretty active on Rep while Imp has... well, nothing active
I rolled a couple of toons both sides on that server recently to take a look at the RP scene.

It is very clear that GSF is more popular repside and ground PVP is more popular impside.

That said, I have flown in some nice impside teams recently, but very little in the way decent ground pvp teams when repside.

Thing is, on most servers now, or the two I play on certainly, most players have many toons on both sides, there are very few players with the exception of total new players who tend to stick to one side only.