Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SI Class Quest "Andronikos Revel" bugged

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
SI Class Quest "Andronikos Revel" bugged
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shish
12.23.2011 , 10:41 PM | #1
This was an issue that came up in the SI forums that should probably be posted here.

As soon as you fly to Tatooine, the conversation with Zash occurs automatically. At the end of the conversation, the screen fades to black, stays black for a few moments longer, and then returns to the conversation close-up on your character.

No actions seem to be able to progress further. The only thing you can do to get out is to hit escape to end the conversation. I personally have tried every dialogue choice, spacebar, and the 1, 2, and 3 keys in hopes there was another choice I just wasn't seeing.

I'm a little disappointed I won't be able to continue my class quest on Tatooine, since this means I won't be able to get past Act 1 I assume. Any info on a fix/workaround would be appreciated. Thank you.

Paralassa
12.23.2011 , 10:49 PM | #2
Hi there!

Is this issue occurring as you try to exit your ship to Tatooine? If so, we would suggest attempting to talk to Zash through your ship's holoterminal in order to activate the conversation without actually exiting your ship. This should allow you to progress the quest.

If you continue to have this issue, please /bug it and also submit a ticket to in-game Customer Service.

Cirosmar
12.23.2011 , 11:07 PM | #3
Not sure about for him, but for me this issue is happening whether I'm starting the conversation exiting the ship or I'm actually right clicking the Holoterminal to talk to Darth Zash. I've tried restarting the conversation 20+ times, with re-logging, waiting for 30+ min+, resetting the quest, reloading my UI, starting/finishing other quests to see if all conversations were bugged (only this one is bugged), etc.

I submitted one ticket in the quest section and was given a computer message about a day later reading that y'all were unable to help me and that I should wait for a patch that might fix it. Since I find it hard to believe that it's so difficult to force my character to the next stage of the quest, etc, I submitted another ticket (this time in the bugs section) at about 1300 CST today (about 2-2.5 days after the first ticket) and have yet to receive a response.

Are there any other suggestions as to how I can fix this problem or will I have to sit tight and wait for a patch that might fix it?

Cirosmar
12.23.2011 , 11:54 PM | #4
Bump since this is already on page 4

Anarkya
12.24.2011 , 01:06 AM | #5
I am having this issue as well. Tried everything mentioned and nothing worked.

It really is a quest bug, as we don't get the option to talk to the NPC when on Tat because the quest don't officially end.

Ana <Axis> - Sith Sorcerer - The Fatman
facebook.com/groups/SWTORTheFatman/

Anarkya
12.24.2011 , 01:08 AM | #6
Char: Ana
Server: The Fatman

Anarkya
12.24.2011 , 01:15 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Paralassa View Post
Hi there!

Is this issue occurring as you try to exit your ship to Tatooine? If so, we would suggest attempting to talk to Zash through your ship's holoterminal in order to activate the conversation without actually exiting your ship. This should allow you to progress the quest.

If you continue to have this issue, please /bug it and also submit a ticket to in-game Customer Service.
I have submitted a ticket in game and received an answer that had no link with my issue.

Players having this issue are unable to continue their main SI quest line.

Shish
12.24.2011 , 09:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Paralassa View Post
Hi there!

No, like Cirosmar said above, this is happening for when you use the holoterminal on your ship. I tried everything that Cirosmar had as well, with no luck. I made a ticket yesterday, but haven't heard anything back on it yet.

I will /bug it when I log in later today. I'm really hoping, at this point, that if it doesn't get fixed in the Dec. 27 downtime, you can just bump the few people who are having this problem to the next step of the quest. Which I believe is talking to the shipmaster. (I've heard Zash suggest this a zillion times)

Thanks for your time.

Cirosmar
12.24.2011 , 10:59 AM | #9
Last night, while my brother was playing his marauder, someone tried to contact me in the live message system...sadly my bro didn't notice the flashing green question mark til the person contacting me had already given up...but at least this shows that y'all are trying...I am currently trying a complete re-install of the game, I'll re-post with results.

and in case you'll need this:
Name: Arretach
Level: 26
Server: Saber of Exar Kun

EDIT: I had forgotten how friggin long it takes to DL...

Cirosmar
12.24.2011 , 05:00 PM | #10
only like half way done DLing...still no updates on possible fixes?