Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Battlegrounds - The Semi-Finals

Beniboybling
11.02.2014 , 01:37 PM | #1
"No game of dejarik can be one without pawns..."

So the Heats have come to a conclusion and the Semi-Finals are upon us. 5 Finalists have made it past the initial set of rounds, LadyKulvax, Silenceo, Selenial, Aurbere and Myself will be moving on for a chance at the Championship title in a 2-man followed by a 3-man brawl. And for the first time I will be revealing the matchups early, to give competitors a chance to assess their opponents, and prepare for the coming battle.

So without further ado, the Semi-Final matchups are as follows:

Round 1

LadyKulvax vs Selenial
The Republic Resistance vs The Republic Reborn

The Battleground: Coruscant

The Arbiter: Aurbere

The Republic Resistance - Temple District
Spoiler
The Republic Reborn - Senate District
Spoiler
Round 2

Silenceo vs Aurbere vs Beniboybling
The Imperial Droid Division vs The Fist of the Empire vs The Phantom Hegemony

The Battleground: Dromund Kaas

The Arbiter: Selenial

The Imperial Droid Division - Dark Temple
Spoiler
The Fist of the Empire - Kaas City
Spoiler
The Phantom Hegemony - Lord Grathan's Estate
Spoiler
But remember the Kaggath hasn't started just yet. Please refrain from engaging in detailed discussion, however trash talk is perfectly acceptable, and is in fact encouraged. As is the irresponsible gambling of credits and Wookieeookies.

Selenial
11.02.2014 , 01:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
The Arbiter: Selenial
Arbitrating a 3 way Kaggath terrifies me, but I'm really looking forward to this matches. Good luck all!*

*All does not include: LadyKulvax, Aurbere, Silenceo or Beniboybling.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Silenceo
11.02.2014 , 01:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Arbitrating a 3 way Kaggath terrifies me, but I'm really looking forward to this matches. Good luck all!*

You forgot the ** next to Silenceo.

**Automatically wins due to awesomeness.

Though I wish luck to all, and hope we can all have some jolly good fun, with no flame wars!

LET THE MARCH BEGIN!... later, when it starts for real.

"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Selenial
11.02.2014 , 01:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Silenceo View Post
, with no flame wars!
But... but.... FLAMETHROWERS ARE KEWL.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Beniboybling
11.02.2014 , 01:51 PM | #5
Though I wish luck to all, and hope we can all have some jolly good fun, with no flame wars!
Come the end of Round 2...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RFYoZ7H67A&t=5m18s

Aurbere
11.02.2014 , 01:51 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post

Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Round 1

LadyKulvax vs Selenial
The Republic Resistance vs The Republic Reborn

The Battleground: Coruscant

The Arbiter: Aurbere
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
11.02.2014 , 02:47 PM | #7
Hope you guys don't mind if I do a few fighter number calculations to sate my curiosity.

(just fighter compliment, not counting shuttle slots and ect)

IDD:1764
Fist: 2972
PH: 1920

R1: 3240
R2: 1620

Some being quite a bit higher than I had figured, but I also noticed no one else has corvettes.
"What I unveil today will mark a new era for the Empire. We will be able to decimate the Rebels just as we did the Jedi Knights. At last the Emperor's war will be filled only with the glory and beauty of decisive victory."―Rom Mohc Never force a droid to think without numbers...

Beniboybling
11.02.2014 , 02:51 PM | #8
Hope you guys don't mind if I do a few fighter number calculations to sate my curiosity.

(just fighter compliment, not counting shuttle slots and ect)

IDD:1764
Fist: 2972
PH: 1920
Space superiority fighters FTW!

Aurbere
11.02.2014 , 02:52 PM | #9
Where'd the IDD get so many fighters? My research had them much lower. Do correct, Silenceo. It can only benefit my preparations.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Silenceo
11.02.2014 , 02:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Where'd the IDD get so many fighters? My research had them much lower. Do correct, Silenceo. It can only benefit my preparations.
Vindicators each carry 72 fighters. Strikes 36.

20 x 72 = 1440

9 x 36 = 324

1440 + 324 = 1764

The Vengeance has no compliment. It would be higher, but I opted to use corvettes instead of just having more strikes.