Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hoods........

eatmyreaper
12.23.2011 , 10:25 PM | #1
Anyone else wish hoods were optional? i feel they take away from the story

ImmortalAlien
12.23.2011 , 11:59 PM | #2
You need a top that doesn't have a hood, then.

Zierk
12.24.2011 , 12:02 AM | #3
I would like to see the option to put up/down your hood added to robes instead of having static up/down versions. In many movies/video clips (even SWTOR ones) you can see sith/jedi modifying the position of their hoods. We should be able to too!
||▨╟╬∑|█ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)
"I will not falter, my hate knows no bounds."

rashencyberspeed
12.24.2011 , 12:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
Problem: most Jedi Knight gear have hoods. I have yet to find a modifiable Jedi Knight robe without a hood.

BioWare really should put in a hood toggle, since they do have models of the robes with hoods down. (These are the variations worn by Twi'leks)

Sinister-Sith
12.24.2011 , 02:54 AM | #5
What makes me a little disappointed is a shirt that has a hood attached, yet I can't put it over my head.
Intel Core i5 650 3.2GHz OC'd to 4.33GHz | ATI Radeon 6850 1024MB GDDR5 x2 | 12GB of Corsair XMS3 DDR3 RAM 1333MHz | 7200.12RPM Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

wingiehai
12.24.2011 , 08:11 AM | #6
I really want a hood toogle, every piece of armour has the hood up!

Forgon
12.24.2011 , 08:24 AM | #7
My two cents: wearing certain armors should give you the "toggle hood ability" like with sprint or a pet or vehicle and let you toggle the appearance of a hood up or down. Also, hood shouldn't go away with helmets imo.

My Sith Inquisitor looks amazing (Thank you mod system! I <3 you!) with his gear but when I finally got a better head gear to wear, it took away my hood so I had a robo-cop helm without a hood that really destroyed the look. I ended up turning on hid head gear to fix this until I can find a new better, (hopefully moddable :3) head gear that won't destroy my hood.

I heard hoods and helmets were once an available combo in beta. I want that back. I don't care about clipping or any of that, I just want a cool looking helmet to go well with my hood without removing it.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

KahnyaGnorc
12.24.2011 , 10:31 AM | #8
My Guardian is wearing a Medium Armor Chestpiece because it was the best I could find without a hood (The trooper-oriented moddable chestpiece looked awful with my other gear).

eatmyreaper
12.26.2011 , 11:57 PM | #9
PLEASE!!!! here us out on this one bioware!

NyyuSecura
12.27.2011 , 09:19 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ImmortalAlien View Post
you wont find any as jedi knight... they are all the same .. lvl 8-10 nice top armors then the same ugly armors..
Y NO FIX FPS!