Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Balance or Telekinetics?

Tugglife
12.24.2011 , 12:23 PM | #11
Once you get to level 20, you'll LOVE balance thanks to Telekenetic Balance(no cooldown on TT).

JediAdvent
12.24.2011 , 03:02 PM | #12
Right now I'm loving Balance while lvling up my sage. I just hope that it won't suck at PVE endgame.

Rallos
12.24.2011 , 03:54 PM | #13
Does balance use any melee lightsaber attacks later on? I would really like a hybrid type sage that is viable

Tugglife
12.24.2011 , 10:10 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rallos View Post
Does balance use any melee lightsaber attacks later on? I would really like a hybrid type sage that is viable
No. If you wanted a melee/force hybrid you should have gone the shadow route unfortunately.

Liaskar
12.24.2011 , 11:56 PM | #15
I've tried both DPS specs out, and balance is superior, in my opinion. Telekinetics might have the upper hand in situations where you are able to stand completely still and run through your rotation without interference. But that rarely happens in my opinion. Balance is highly mobile and flexible. It never runs out of force thanks to telekinetic throw, where as Telekinetics runs out fairly easily.

Plus, you don't have to use disturbance as a balance sage and disturbance suuuuuucks.

Sage
Scoundrel

kznlol
12.25.2011 , 07:24 AM | #16
Telekinetics is better at 50 for both group PvE and solo PvE. Balance is an easier spec to level with.

Balance is a better PvP spec for utility roles like defending turrets in Alderaan or doors in Voidstar, while Telekinetics is a better PvP spec for straight up XvX fights.