Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Let's all complain.

Bultitudes_Loke
11.19.2014 , 08:48 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by CarinaBenton View Post
Why does Ashara whine about not going against her jedi teachings whilst happily slaughtering anything you point her at?
No-one told her that violence should be last resort for a jedi, maybe?

On the subject of companions, why Skadge?

Just why?

DogeDandolo
11.19.2014 , 08:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Bultitudes_Loke View Post
She IS a bit of a Knight Templar, isn't she.
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola

AKHadeed
11.19.2014 , 01:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Bultitudes_Loke View Post

On the subject of companions, why Skadge?

Just why?
My only real contribution is that if it wasn't for Skadge, Bounty Hunter companions would be the best in every way, and no one would ever roll an infe--OTHER class again.

I kind of minded when he horned his way on my ship a lot. I was all like "EXCUSE ME, IN THIS CREW WE ALWAYS DO THE JOB WE WERE HIRED FOR TO PERFECTION."

And he was like "Get out of the way nerd."

And then my monocle popped out.

DogeDandolo
11.19.2014 , 01:17 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AKHadeed View Post
My only real contribution is that if it wasn't for Skadge, Bounty Hunter companions would be the best in every way, and no one would ever roll an infe--OTHER class again.

I kind of minded when he horned his way on my ship a lot. I was all like "EXCUSE ME, IN THIS CREW WE ALWAYS DO THE JOB WE WERE HIRED FOR TO PERFECTION."

Did he steal your lunch money?
Progenitor
Imperial Alliance loreius | nemorina | trebial | neruna | konanta | chirr'avar | vitellia | ashktarat | sem'irami'de | amfortas | fiordiligi | publio | radamès
New Republic Alliance rhiatavi | qatras | sarnova | torence | fidelio | despina | kundry | cenerentola

AKHadeed
11.19.2014 , 01:27 PM | #25
Just my heart.

(That's a lie.)

JattaGin
11.19.2014 , 03:16 PM | #26
How can Quinn do what he did to a dark side pureblood sith and get away with it unpunished?

Why are taxi rides more expensive than a lightspeed flight to another planet?

Why is there no refreshment chamber anywhere in this galaxy? Not even in one's own stronghold.

Bultitudes_Loke
11.21.2014 , 03:51 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by DogeDandolo View Post
She IS a bit of a Knight Templar, isn't she.
Totally. Maybe she always struggled with the Jedi codes of restraint and tolerance, and now she's all gone a bit grey she's just letting her zeal out...?

Quote: Originally Posted by AKHadeed View Post

He really doesn't quite fit... Gault at least is obnoxious and funny, Skadge is just obnoxious and irritating. My monacle, too, would have popped.

Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Why are taxi rides more expensive than a lightspeed flight to another planet?

Why is there no refreshment chamber anywhere in this galaxy? Not even in one's own stronghold.
Internal flights are always pricey
Clearly, a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away, everyone freakin stinks.

Jonathanx
11.21.2014 , 09:46 AM | #28
Why do they call it the Galactic Trade Network when clearly it is the Imperial Trade Network and the Republic Trade Network.

OddballEasyEight
11.21.2014 , 11:32 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
How can Quinn do what he did to a dark side pureblood sith and get away with it unpunished?
Oh, he only gets away with it if you let him There are ways to make him pay (even if it's not in the game, but some simple editing works wonders)

http://youtu.be/H4CAMmXeTu8?t=6m34s
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

OddballEasyEight
11.21.2014 , 11:33 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Jonathanx View Post
Why do they call it the Galactic Trade Network when clearly it is the Imperial Trade Network and the Republic Trade Network.
It's really not though

Or maby you haven't played the game since 2012?
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.