Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Stronghold wish list

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Consolidated Stronghold wish list

VegaMist
11.03.2014 , 07:35 PM | #21
In addition to everything above, introducing a voting system so people can "like" strongholds would be a cool incentive - some people spend a lot of time and credits to make their strongholds look unique and being able to get feedback would be helpful (no limit on how many strongholds one can vote for but only one vote per stronghold).

An option to provide description for a stronghold would be helpful (guilds could use it to list "house rules" in strongholds and flagships for their members).

Perhaps even take it a step further and have occasional contests on best looking strongholds and flagships.

TheWookiee
11.04.2014 , 09:42 AM | #22
Another thing I would like to see added is more Legacy storage tabs. I could personally use another 5 tabs.

VegaMist
11.05.2014 , 03:07 AM | #23
Definitely more tabs, and ideally not just Legacy.

ItachiZaku
11.05.2014 , 07:41 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Oneirophrenia View Post
When people want to get to daily areas like Oricon from their SH, they would just use the fleet pass and proceed to one of the terminals near the individual hanger instances. The whole process would take but a minute or two so these folks with places to get to aren't exactly hanging out in fleet to anyway. The same goes for picking up weeklies/dailies and turning them in. In effect the fleet is only being used as a transit point in these cases which IMO is a badly designed QoL hassle. Functionally it is akin to the orbital stations standing between your ship and your planetary destination and BW has already given us the option to skip those entirely.

Fleet will still be fleet and people who likes to hang out in there will continue to do so thus helping to retain its "social hub" title. People will also still need to go to fleet for certain storyline updates and commendation vendors so it's not like they can avoid it completely. But as far as being the "grouping hub" goes, groupfinder has already taken its place in everything except for pre-making operations.
Yeah, I guess that does make more sense. I think to perhaps piggyback on this idea, is the often seen request of changing /local in our SH to /trade aka /fleet chat instead. Some of us hate the stupid discussions, but for those groups, it would be handy. I believe I might be more inclined to do dailies, if the terminals were in my stronghold.
"Be careful Preston. You're treading on my dreams. "

Oneirophrenia
11.06.2014 , 02:46 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by FrozenGoalie View Post
Exit area on your map does the same thing as the exit on the landing pad.

Liking a lot of these ideas so far, not really anything I'd add or change.
Ah, thanks. I never even noticed that exit area button next to mini map before hah. Good to know.

Oneirophrenia
11.06.2014 , 02:50 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
Yeah, I guess that does make more sense. I think to perhaps piggyback on this idea, is the often seen request of changing /local in our SH to /trade aka /fleet chat instead. Some of us hate the stupid discussions, but for those groups, it would be handy. I believe I might be more inclined to do dailies, if the terminals were in my stronghold.
Indeed it would be nice if there was a global "LFG" chat channel that we have access to from our SH. Some silliness will probably still occur there but at least it won't include all that trash talking in the pvp channel or political and religious yammering in fleet general chat.

XiamaraSimi
11.06.2014 , 05:40 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Velarax View Post

Re: Hooks on Tatooine: I double the total hooks for a total of 1000 which I could easily fill. 500 for that huge area is ridiculously inadequate. Moreover, there are no hooks on the perimeters (i.e., past landing pad) whilst it would be nice to be able to place, for instance, minefield warning markers so as to mark the outer perimeter and avoid going into the exhaustion zone.
Agreed, tatooine could look so much better this way. Id also love to be able to have more large hooks in the sands to place all the fighters they keep adding to the packs.

SolomonDarkfury
11.07.2014 , 01:01 AM | #28
Soooooooo you know those worthless single small hooks placed above all doorways? Yeah well when I saw the security cams I was like YES! Something that would be worthwhile in putting there! Theeeeeeeeennnnn you go and put it on a medium hook -_- REALLY?!

Oneirophrenia
11.13.2014 , 02:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by SolomonDarkfury View Post
Soooooooo you know those worthless single small hooks placed above all doorways? Yeah well when I saw the security cams I was like YES! Something that would be worthwhile in putting there! Theeeeeeeeennnnn you go and put it on a medium hook -_- REALLY?!
Yeah, I'm not sure why it was set up that way either. I wish BW would just tag all the decorations with small, medium narrow, medium and large hooks to let the players have full control over deciding where they should go.

Savej
11.14.2014 , 12:13 PM | #30
Let companions placed in strongholds keep the gear we assign them. Don't make them holos. Let us position them: Quinn on a torture rack, Skadge sitting at or on a desk, Kaliyo dancing on a stripper pole, T7 waiting tables with tray of cocktails, Scourge playing chess with Zash, Nadia practicing on a target dummy, etc.. Until I can do things like that my interest in Strongholds is almost purely in their utility.