Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunter's Planning Table Holo Projector Bugged in 2.10.2:(

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Hunter's Planning Table Holo Projector Bugged in 2.10.2:(

illestKING
10.22.2014 , 10:16 AM | #1
Hello, so I just bought the hunter's planning table the other day on the GTN & think it's an amazing decoration, every time I was in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold I would turn it on and hangout in my command room but now with the 2.10.2 patch update when you click the holoprojector it turns on for a quick second then simple turns off right away by itself. Can this bug please be fixed, thank you

Nuffmeister
10.22.2014 , 04:42 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by illestKING View Post
Hello, so I just bought the hunter's planning table the other day on the GTN & think it's an amazing decoration, every time I was in my Nar Shaddaa stronghold I would turn it on and hangout in my command room but now with the 2.10.2 patch update when you click the holoprojector it turns on for a quick second then simple turns off right away by itself. Can this bug please be fixed, thank you
I'll second this.

I've tried placing the table in multiple rooms in multiple strongholds and it does indeed click on for a brief second then it turns itself off.

Would be great if the bug could be addressed as it is, as stated above me, an amazing decoration.

PeterGun-SWE
10.22.2014 , 05:10 PM | #3
Indeed, same here.

It worked before the patch.

Danylia
10.23.2014 , 01:50 AM | #4
+1

Personally, I wouldn't mind fixing the bug by turning the planet holo permanently on, as I believe it is the main reason why people use the decoration.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.

Levram
10.24.2014 , 12:12 PM | #5
I own both the Slicer's and the Hunter's planning table. I expect that there will be an entire series of these tables. It would be nice if the holo-projection device worked the exact same way on all of them.

Currently, the Slicer's table's holo is always on with no toggle option. The Hunter's table's holo always starts off, but can be toggled on (though that is currently bugged now too.)

My ideal preference would be that the tables all have a toggle option that remembers what it's last state was when you left your stronghold. If that is not possible, I would prefer that they all have a toggle option that starts off when you load into your stronghold so the player can decide which ones they would like to turn on when they are present.
Acuzel (Assassin DPS/Tank) Ivs (Operative Healer) Praeco (Powertech Tank)
The Imperial Order
The Shadowlands

Rhesus_TOR
10.24.2014 , 02:13 PM | #6
+1 on the Hunter's Planning Table. The holoprojector has blown a bulb.

Iremono
10.27.2014 , 01:42 PM | #7
Further ditto on the request for a fix of the Hunter Table.

I too would like the option on the holo tables to be able to toggle them on and off, with that setting remaining valid for at least as long as I am in the stronghold.
An eye for an eye makes everyone a miraluka.

Kylanna
11.04.2014 , 11:45 PM | #8
I agree. This table should be like the Slicer's one and just permanently stay on. We can has fix, plx?
"It is not necessary to always strike the first blow, to provide the first solution, or to reach a goal before anyone else does. In fact, it is sometimes vital to strike the last blow, to give the final answer, or to arrive after everyone else."

Sindariel
12.16.2014 , 04:31 PM | #9
Still bugged.
Click my friend link for a free character transfer, 7 days of free sub and more goodies. Details

Sindariel
01.29.2015 , 05:24 PM | #10
Bump. Still not fixed nor addressed.
Click my friend link for a free character transfer, 7 days of free sub and more goodies. Details