Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

*** Attis Station

Bailix
12.23.2011 , 08:49 PM | #1
Ummmmmmmmm quest is yellow and my companion tank gets two shot and then i get two shot and dead...any advice help something lol way to squishy for this quest i guess

unrectifiable
12.23.2011 , 10:24 PM | #2
I have the exact same problem.

This quest is not hard, it is close to impossible when you are a Sage.

The 3 siths take down your companion in seconds, and then its your turn. Not even buffs, help from medic station, stims, cc options or any other thing can help me - tried it all.

Did BioWare think this through?

AstralFire
12.23.2011 , 10:32 PM | #3
There are clickable aid stations around the area. They give you a buff that significantly reduces the damage received.
JEDI SHADOW

You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

unrectifiable
12.23.2011 , 10:37 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AstralFire View Post
There are clickable aid stations around the area. They give you a buff that significantly reduces the damage received.
Yeah, and if you bother to read our replies, we mention that they are worth very little.

However I figured out a solution.

- Summon Zenith, let him attack the double bladed sith from distance, force lift one of the red saber sith, and quicly force stun the other sith. Throw shield on Zenith and join Zenith in attacking the sith with the double bladed saber until he is dead. By then you and Zenith should have about 10% health left each, and just run out of the room to avoid death.

Then summon him again, heal and repeat.

AstralFire
12.23.2011 , 10:41 PM | #5
There's only one reply besides mine... yours, so I was elaborating on that in case he missed it. Chill.
JEDI SHADOW

You've failed, your highness. I am a Jedi, like my father before me.

Unscrupulous
12.23.2011 , 11:08 PM | #6
I cc the mage sith with mind maze and attack another. My companion is the healer and i did this at lvl 34 no problem. The healer has a nice stun himself. Also everytime the sith channels his aoe ability u have atleast 3 ways to stop him channeling. Do that and you should be fine.

Ramuk
12.24.2011 , 12:18 AM | #7
I did it with Shadow Infiltration Spec at level 38 though with Tharan.

The mobs groups are definitely the toughest you have faced till now. You can always go level up once and come back and try it.

Tips:
Always have one mob CC'd
Try it with different companions. Tharan has heals and a nice CC from Holiday that helps a lot.

And if nothing else, get someone from guild or a friend to help you out!

I didn't even know about the stations that are supposed to help you,
Keller's Void - GAF
Republic Guild
Jedi Shadow

Cias
12.24.2011 , 12:44 AM | #8
i did it on my sage with qyzen, was by far the hardest quest to solo ive done so far.

Elysith
12.24.2011 , 07:57 PM | #9
Yes, these encounters are unusually very hard for a "solo" mission (Unlike the boss in the same room who is easy)

But I'm surprised they made it so difficult because it is a Class quest, so until the player finishes it, he cannot advance anymore in the story. Furthermore when the change of difficulty in the character progression is so abrupt compared with the previous Class missions.

ConnorSalak
12.25.2011 , 06:44 PM | #10
There were some crazy quests with strange balancing problems already (take appr. Loell on Balmorra for example). Now three "full" Sith at once (distant left corner)? I think I'm getting crazy!
For a casual gamer like me the game just feels to unbalanced sometimes - Hey I'm supposed to be a hero not cannon fodder for imperial scum...

My hint to solve this quest: never let a sorcerer stay unoccupied... (I wonder what happens when I have to fight two of those at once )