A heartfelt apology from yours truly

Lhancelot

Guys, I know I ruffled many feathers and drew out a lot of rage from this community. I know I can be difficult to live with, sometimes I say things that I don't mean, and.... well I am hurting just as much as you.

Many people know me as a caring, friendly, good-natured force-wielder that bends over backwards just to keep them up in the warzones with sage heals. They don't think of me as this mean and nasty creature from the depths of hades that spews nothing but troll vomit as some of you do here in the halls of Forumland believe!

I want to show you all that I AM a valued member of this community, and I want to start our relationship over.

I just want to let you know I care and, I forgive you guys for the hard feelings you have for me. Here's to hoping we can move past this point of dysfunction and move into a place of harmony between myself and all of those who feel tormented by me on the forums. I love you guys.

Just to show you how serious I am in this endeavor, I will take a break from my forumquesting as some of you have suggested... It's hard when I enjoy my time with so many of you! But, I realize sometimes things have to be broken before they can be fixed.

Sindol and BDV have shown me the light and I am forever indebted to them. Don't thank me fully, they do deserve a little credit for this change in me. But in the end it is me changing, so I guess I should get the credit, right?

Anyway thanks guys for helping me help myself. Let's forget all of this ever took place, shall we? Here's to us, and happiness... We are going to make this right afterall. I can feel it.

#seeyouinranked

Yes, see you in ranked. Btw, I see you play the most OP class in the game, no wonder you are so cocky.

I mean, what I meant to say was yes, see you in ranked my friend! Although I rather not, because you are the top-rated, highest ranking shadow on the server! It's going to suck having you focus me! Be gentle...

Yes, see you in ranked. Btw, I see you play the most OP class in the game, no wonder you are so cocky.

I mean, what I meant to say was yes, see you in ranked my friend! Although I rather not, because you are the top-rated, highest ranking shadow on the server! It's going to suck having you focus me! Be gentle...

Pshhh he's not the most OP...

I'M the most OP... (when I have my lovely pocket healer ^.^)

Uhhhh.....

I Shadow tank.

Now you are just trying to make me feel good about myself.

Its working.

I'm actually telling you that I'm here to contest the claim in your signature.

:eek:

My usefulness doesn't start or stop with Force Pull!

I'm sure yours doesn't either though. ;)

I'm actually telling you that I'm here to contest the claim in your signature.

:eek:

My usefulness doesn't start or stop with Force Pull!

I'm sure yours doesn't either though. ;)

Haa!! Go for it!! I told everybody in <Republic> a Shadow tank should never be first place in anything!

You would be dps spec then?

Really? Does your massive ego leave any room in there?

The reason I can get away with trash talking is cause everyone knows that Shadow tanks dont belong in ranked.

But! Clearly I have proven that they at least have slight merit.

This could explain why ranked never pops.

Blame this on the weekly conquests, because I seriously doubt I scared anybody away. Ranked did pop last week on Friday and Saturday nights. It was only solo tho....

Blame this on the weekly conquests, because I seriously doubt I scared anybody away. Ranked did pop last week on Friday and Saturday nights. It was only solo tho....

Ranked was popping like wildfire last night. Solo, anyway.

It'd be nice to see more Pubs in the queue. Like, the actual varied population of Pubs - not those select few who choose to queue sync at the early hours of the morning and try to bait unsuspecting Imps into the queue with the promise of "instant pops".

They know who they are. :p

The reason I can get away with trash talking is cause everyone knows that Shadow tanks dont belong in ranked.

But! Clearly I have proven that they at least have slight merit.

I am sure you are a great player, not saying you aint. Do you solo queue ranked, and is that how you got your season #1 spot in the world? If not, well then, you probably should give credit where it is due. That's to those group members you run with.

Egos on MMOs are funny things. A large ego on a MMO can be crafted from many things. I think common components though are competent player skill, good cast members around said good player, and a class that typically shines above other classes.

Once a player feels the true power in a game to dominate other players, sometimes it goes to their heads just as power does in the real world.

It's still distasteful, and unbecoming when one truly feels superior to others based on this false sense of power they have. Sure, a little **** talking is fun, but it's good to have some humility and recognize there are better players out there and always will be.

My favorite pvpers are the ones that can laugh at themselves and still have fun even when they lose. You can be a competitive player, and still not be a huge douche in the game. Just my opinion on this.

-snippity-

It's still distasteful, and unbecoming when one truly feels superior to others based on this false sense of power they have. Sure, a little **** talking is fun, but it's good to have some humility and recognize there are better players out there and always will be.

-snippity-

Good job. I laughed, you're funny.

Whist is a fun person.

Now, teach me to shadow tank, pls.

pls.

I hope you are joking. Shadow tanks are more than viable in ranked, and depending on what comp you are using could easily be on par with juggernauts. The only tank that doesn't belong in ranked is the vanguard and that's only because Juggernauts do everything a vanguard can do, only better.