Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Binary Star Reality Reputation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Binary Star Reality Reputation

Kianabamin
05.13.2015 , 08:42 AM | #11
Get them to put out new Slot Machines for all the reputation possible!!!
On your way to Hades kindly observe the mistletoe hanging from my coattails and well, you know......

------- AND FIX THE CONTRABAND SLOT MACHINE ------

blindxsecrets
05.15.2015 , 05:53 PM | #12
As frustrating as the whole Slot Machine debacle was, I did pretty much love the fact that I was able to hit legend on the rep it had after having been stuck on Champion for....I don't even know how long. I do hope they come out with more in the future so I can finish off some more rep, assuming I haven't by then. As long as that's basically all Slot Machines are, it could work...
Founder of SWTOR, been here since early access! 5-year-vet of SWG. Chimaera. Chilastra. Sunrunner. Bria. <3

Click my referral you should, get free stuff....you will.

BrianDavion
05.18.2015 , 09:57 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by blindxsecrets View Post
As frustrating as the whole Slot Machine debacle was, I did pretty much love the fact that I was able to hit legend on the rep it had after having been stuck on Champion for....I don't even know how long. I do hope they come out with more in the future so I can finish off some more rep, assuming I haven't by then. As long as that's basically all Slot Machines are, it could work...
yeah agreed. I've no problem with the slot machines. they where intended for rep grinding more then anything, and so long as thats clear, it's fine by me