Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem with progressing.

Exithere
12.23.2011 , 08:39 PM | #1
Hey, I just need some quick help since I am completely clueless as what to do. I just reached Alderaan on level 31, but I can't do any missions. I have been on Alderaan once before, but then I could only do my story mission, nothing else.

So, I have been told by guild members and friends that I have probably missed something. Running through EVERY previous planet AGAIN to check for anything I might have missed, but no, I can't find anything. Has anyone else had this problem? Or a similar one? For some facts I play a Jedi Guardian and I completed every quest on Nar Shaddaa and Tatooine, including the bonus missions.

Dasffion
12.23.2011 , 08:44 PM | #2
Your quest log is completely empty? You don't even have any more class quests?

Exithere
12.23.2011 , 08:47 PM | #3
I do, I got tons of space quest and all that stuff. I am also on Chapter 2 in my class quest but it is quite a pain to do since the enemies I have to stand up against right now are rather tough.. So being able to do the missions on Alderaan would be very beneficial, but I can't I only get the error saying "You must complete missions before you can do this" or whatever it says on all the missions I try to pick up (Yes, I can see missions to pick up).

Kazter
12.23.2011 , 08:48 PM | #4
How are you already on Chapter 2 of your Class Quest, when you haven't done anything on Alderaan? All Classes Chapter 1 ends on Alderaan (or close to it). I think I am more confused than you are, please elaborate exactly on what you did so we can perhaps help you further.
Xeria - Vanguard
Katra - Scoundrel

Datacron Loremaster - Revan Beta Group

Exithere
12.23.2011 , 09:00 PM | #5
As you probably know you get two quests when finishing Nar Shaddaa, one is to get to Alderaan and one is to Tatooine. I finished up the quests on Tatooine, including my story missions. Then the questing led me to Alderaan where I arrived nice and sound, I was tasked to repair some stuff along the road, then I got to see some big time Alde politian and thats where I was confused right away. I ran around town only to find there was no missions to pick up except from a mission box, which I could not pick up.

I moved on and got to some outpost on my way to stop the bug people, there was 3 missions that I could see, but was not able to pick up. Repeat this similar scenario 2 times and I had finished my story mission on Alderaan and I was off the planet again, by this time I was only level 29. I did some other heroic quests around on other planets and some flashpoints + finished the rest of the chapter on my story mission. I am now 31, got no quest hub to go to (except Alderaan) and is now pretty much stuck unless I want to level up by pvping or other methods, which I have no interest in doing.

SebbyWan
12.24.2011 , 07:29 AM | #6
When you get this message "You must complete missions before you can do this" that means your mission log is full. You can only have 25 missions. You'll see at the bottom of your log 25/25. Abandon the space missions for now so you have room.