Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<The Ebon Hawk> Faction Balance Effort

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
<The Ebon Hawk> Faction Balance Effort

MiaowZedong
10.20.2014 , 07:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinMantha View Post
Ootch. Yeah. "Bob". I almost forgot about him...

*winces*
I'd like to point out he has been less active of late and the pony has completely disappeared, so the worst /GSF has seen impside is the occasional post-loss rant, but usually just silence.

Verain
10.20.2014 , 07:52 PM | #22
This thread is now crazy talk, about a crazy person. You know that, right?
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Octagon
10.21.2014 , 07:40 AM | #23
Imp GSF chat hasn't been too bad since I've been back to the game. We did have one knucklehead spouting off how everyone sucked but the one game I played with him he did 3800 damage total so it was good comedy at least.

I will say that when I came back there was a clear difference between the factions. Winning on pub side is more like punching the clock. You load in do a little damage and your team of five ship aces dominate the game. So I re-rolled a new toon on imp side. It can be a rough sometimes getting 3 capped in under a minute.. think your doing good in a death match get a couple of kills look at the score and its 20-5 pubs on top.

But when we win it feels good.
Rokstag
RokstaK
Rokuza

arrefmak
10.21.2014 , 09:29 AM | #24
I am solo logging in around 7PM eastern and seldom play more than an hour a couple times a week. Sometimes I bring in solo friends to the GSF, as I'm not on enough to join a GSF guild. I've seen balanced play on TEH between Pubs and Imps. However, it seems Imps queue less regularly unless the Eclipse pilots are on.

Both sides are very skilled. My own experience is there are plenty of fresh pilots on both sides.

I agree there is more chatter and help on the Pub side.
T h e E b o n H a w k
imperial in'sanity
republic d'immie
'wraith grade' pilot

QuinMantha
10.21.2014 , 02:21 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Octagon View Post
Imp GSF chat hasn't been too bad since I've been back to the game. We did have one knucklehead spouting off how everyone sucked but the one game I played with him he did 3800 damage total so it was good comedy at least.

I will say that when I came back there was a clear difference between the factions. Winning on pub side is more like punching the clock. You load in do a little damage and your team of five ship aces dominate the game. So I re-rolled a new toon on imp side. It can be a rough sometimes getting 3 capped in under a minute.. think your doing good in a death match get a couple of kills look at the score and its 20-5 pubs on top.

But when we win it feels good.
Oh, I know you! You were making my life real difficult the other day!
Ebon Hawkin' And Totally Rockin'

- Cmdr. Rhint Mantha, Jedi Knight, <Blue Squadron>
- Mjr. Galbaldy Mantha, Trooper
- Tsun'pahn, Bounty Hunter and Smuggler

RickDagles
10.21.2014 , 08:09 PM | #26
I think the idea behind this post is entirely subjective. I play Imp on TEH and my team wins almost everytime unless Renegade-one and/or Tsukyokomo are playing pub.

- Siraka

LilSaihah
10.21.2014 , 08:26 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by RickDagles View Post
I think the idea behind this post is entirely subjective. I play Imp on TEH and my team wins almost everytime unless Renegade-one and/or Tsukyokomo are playing pub.

- Siraka
In my experience the faction emphasis is very swingy which would imply that the server needs a population boost in general rather than a population boost specifically for Imperial side. I imagine this is the case for most servers, though.
The Ebon Hawk
Sarrina | Nazani
Erinya | Tinaria | Laife

Verain
10.22.2014 , 12:17 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by RickDagles View Post

- Siraka
In fairness, your presence is going to push that average a bit in your favor.
"The most despicable person on the GSF forum."

Octagon
10.22.2014 , 08:55 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by QuinMantha View Post
Oh, I know you! You were making my life real difficult the other day!
...and then you sent me to a series of fiery deaths
Rokstag
RokstaK
Rokuza

Ymris
10.22.2014 , 11:11 AM | #30
I'm coming for you, Republic [of The Ebon Hawk].
Harbinger [US West Coast]: Strx
The Ebon Hawk [US East Coast]: Strx

Tensoring straight to hell!