Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do i get a spaceship?

Waggie
12.23.2011 , 08:29 PM | #1
how do i get a spaceship? i'm currently level 17 and my droid wants to spaek in my spaceship althouhg i do not have one!!

Dasffion
12.23.2011 , 08:30 PM | #2
Keep following your class quest. You get one at the end of DK/Coruscant.

Atemisc
12.23.2011 , 08:45 PM | #3
I actually have a question regarding this as well. Will we be allowed to select a ship or will it be solely dependent on what class we are? I'd like to be a Jedi Sentinel with a Phantom, but I'm not sure if that'll be possible.

Kazter
12.23.2011 , 08:46 PM | #4
It is based on your class and currently you are unable to change that or customize the ship in any way.
Xeria - Vanguard
Katra - Scoundrel

Datacron Loremaster - Revan Beta Group

Atemisc
12.23.2011 , 08:48 PM | #5
Alright then. Guess I won't be doing any more space flight than I have to.

Kolobus
12.23.2011 , 09:15 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Atemisc View Post
Alright then. Guess I won't be doing any more space flight than I have to.
Don't worry, space flights are optional. You wont have to suffer through them if it bothers you that much.

Atemisc
12.23.2011 , 09:27 PM | #7
It's not that. I'd just prefer to be able to fly the ship of my choice. I'd like to fly around, but not if I don't like the ship. But no biggie.

Dasffion
12.23.2011 , 09:31 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Atemisc View Post
It's not that. I'd just prefer to be able to fly the ship of my choice. I'd like to fly around, but not if I don't like the ship. But no biggie.
There's no free form flying. You go from planet to planet, and then there's space combat.

Atemisc
12.23.2011 , 09:39 PM | #9
I know, but what I'm saying is that I'll just be going straight from planet to planet instead of enjoying any space combat since I won't like my ship. Phantom is the only one I like.

TimeFold
02.12.2012 , 11:52 AM | #10
The bigger question is why isn't there free flying... its a big universe out there... we should be able to go where we want, when we want and how we want... This part of the game makes it so limiting....a staged linear game... bummer. I had hoped for more freedom....