Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Darth Malgus on Hardmode...

kaesebreze
12.23.2011 , 06:31 PM | #1
Yeah, so how can you kill him if you do not have 2 knockbacks?

There are some classes with no knockback (Vanguard, Both Smuggler).

So basically if you have a setup of vanguard + scoundrel + gunslinger in any of their specs., you cannot kill the boss.
"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."...

Skodar
12.27.2011 , 06:29 PM | #2
Bumping due to same quandary.
What they need to do is stop trying to "balance" for PvP and publically state the obvious -- that PvP is a mini-game in a MMORPG.

Alohen
12.27.2011 , 07:53 PM | #3
Hes like that on Easymode too, Luckily we had Jedi Guardian and a Commando, so it wasnt a problem, but I like this cause it means you need specific group setup, not just any old stuff. But i can see why it would be frustrating

omgdesit
12.27.2011 , 08:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kaesebreze View Post
Yeah, so how can you kill him if you do not have 2 knockbacks?

There are some classes with no knockback (Vanguard, Both Smuggler).

So basically if you have a setup of vanguard + scoundrel + gunslinger in any of their specs., you cannot kill the boss.
Gunslinger actually has one knockback by default and another if they took the talent for aimed shot.

They can do both knockbacks themselves.