Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in New York, New York!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in New York, New York!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
09.18.2014 , 09:45 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We’re happy to announce that the next stop in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Thursday, October 9th, 2014!

Read More
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

MadHobbit
09.18.2014 , 10:09 AM | #2
Great now how about Columbus Ohio?

Rakugo
09.18.2014 , 10:42 AM | #3
I hope we get better information this time. Referring tot he flashdrives. Most of them already contained half of the information previous flashdrives had. But i hate to ask, Will that be the only time we get information on 3.0 or in the weeks between as well
They pledged to follow me... when they thought i was alive.
They turned, when they thought i was gone.
So i will come back from the dead.. to lay claim to what i am owned!

Ranadicus
09.18.2014 , 10:43 AM | #4
Have you decided which of you will be going yet?
╬╬╬╬╬╬⋐⋑()[███████████████████████████████)CE 7/21 7:44 AM 10/4 beta drinking game survivor

Bradypan
09.18.2014 , 10:52 AM | #5
Thursday instead of Friday and 21+ instead of 18+

Ranadicus
09.18.2014 , 11:00 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradypan View Post
Thursday instead of Friday and 21+ instead of 18+
Read: "Cantina Tour", need to be legal drinking age. Also, it's probably a lot less expensive to rent out a bar on Thursday as opposed to Friday night.
╬╬╬╬╬╬⋐⋑()[███████████████████████████████)CE 7/21 7:44 AM 10/4 beta drinking game survivor

Elfa
09.18.2014 , 11:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by MadHobbit View Post
Great now how about Columbus Ohio?
Ditto, Ohio does exist Community Team.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Bradypan
09.18.2014 , 11:11 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranadicus View Post
Read: "Cantina Tour", need to be legal drinking age. Also, it's probably a lot less expensive to rent out a bar on Thursday as opposed to Friday night.
Yet the Cantina Tour in Seattle, WA was 18+. I assume Canada hasn't annexed Washington and instituted their drinking age o.o

Ranadicus
09.18.2014 , 11:20 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bradypan View Post
Yet the Cantina Tour in Seattle, WA was 18+. I assume Canada hasn't annexed Washington and instituted their drinking age o.o
Oh yeah. I thought I remembered reading 21 on the Seattle event. You have to be 21 to drink anywhere, but there might be local laws involved regarding what age you can be admitted to the establishment without being served.

Anzel
09.18.2014 , 11:28 AM | #10
You know... STL, MO is like the center of the entire country. People from all over could make it to STL. Just saying...
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006