Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

Pucmara
12.21.2015 , 07:27 AM | #341
Flo'raa (Puc) - Sting - The Red Eclipse 44 Kills + Assists link

Linuxizer
12.31.2015 , 08:32 PM | #342
Domination, All Ships, Medals
Jerle-shannara (Linuxizer) - Warcarrier - Mantle of the Force - 20 medals (video)

(replaces Kira's 18 medals)

Strike Figher, Deathmatch, Total Damage
Jerle-shannara (Linuxizer) - FT-6 Pike - Mantle of the Force - 128,841 damage (video)

(replaces Nadia's 118,765 damage)

Bomber, Domination, Total Damage
Jacquesclouseau (Linuxizer) - Warcarrier - The Red Eclipse - 93,144 damage (video)

Bomber, Domination, Medals
Jerle-shannara (Linuxizer) - Warcarrier - Mantle of the Force - 20 medals (video)
The Lightsaber-jerk

Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/jBHrWL

Enurrsha
01.08.2016 , 08:55 AM | #343
These lists might not be getting updated anymore, but I'll post this anyway.

Scout - Domination - Medals
Bee-kay (Enurrsha) - Spearpoint - Jedi Covenant - 17 Medals

(I know this ties the current bottom # but I thought it noteworthy as I was flying a not-fully-mastered Spearpoint.)

I have various other items I need to post but they will have to wait until another time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- just call me "BK" - GSF since early access - most active are listed, I have others -

Jedi Covenant - Beekay | Bee-kay | Beak'ay | Enurrsha | Essobee | D'gaf
Harbinger - Mr-goodkat --|-- Shadowlands - Beekay-srw
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Use this referral link to get free stuff (subscription time, in-game items, etc.).

Referral program questions? Visit the Friends of SWTOR info page or the FAQ.

caederon
01.23.2016 , 06:35 PM | #344
In case Xi'ao ever shows up again to update...

Deathmatch
Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 47 kills + assists
Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 40 kills
Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 36 kill streak

Deathmatch (end by timer or opponent to 50)
Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 47/49 kills + assists (95.9%)

Gunship Deathmatch
Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 47 kills + assists
Despon - Mangler - Harbinger - 16 solo kills

Danalon
01.23.2016 , 09:12 PM | #345
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post
In case Xi'ao ever shows up again to update...
Scout Domination, replace old record (Rayene)

Lefeya (Danalon) - S-13 Sting - Nemesis - T3-M4 - 18 Medals

caederon
02.12.2016 , 12:01 AM | #346
Domination
Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 164673 damage
Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 269.07 DPS

Gunship Domination
Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 164673 damage
Beriss (Despon) - Quarrel - The Ebon Hawk - 269.07 DPS

Since Xi'ao seems to have permanently parked himself somewhere near D on Lost Shipyards, I will volunteer to recreate a new version of this thread and curate it until my engine power runs out. If anyone objects (to my curation or the continuation of the thread), let me know... otherwise I'll go ahead and restart it sometime in the next few days.

Records threads can be a motivator, a look at crazy edge cases, an example of how the perfect situation can lead to ridiculous results. Great pilots may never set a record, and record setters are not necessarily always the best pilots, but if you take these results for what they are, it can be fun to see what is possible in GSF.

Despon

Danalon
02.12.2016 , 02:02 AM | #347
Thanks for taking over.

Lavaar
02.12.2016 , 08:02 AM | #348
Quote: Originally Posted by caederon View Post

Since Xi'ao seems to have permanently parked himself somewhere near D on Lost Shipyards, I will volunteer to recreate a new version of this thread and curate it until my engine power runs out. If anyone objects (to my curation or the continuation of the thread), let me know... otherwise I'll go ahead and restart it sometime in the next few days.

Records threads can be a motivator, a look at crazy edge cases, an example of how the perfect situation can lead to ridiculous results. Great pilots may never set a record, and record setters are not necessarily always the best pilots, but if you take these results for what they are, it can be fun to see what is possible in GSF.

Despon
I mentioned the other day that I find this thread to promote some undesirable player behavior and leads pilots to seek out mismatched games, rather than attempting to self-regulate themselves. However, par our conversation the other night, I am inclined to give a little ground on this.

Yesterday I encountered an imperial player on the shadowlands who would give up the second he saw more then two five shippers against him. He would tick on cap ships in both DOM and TDM alike, and saw no reason to ever improve himself. He said he was good every time the enemy team didn't "gang up" and just wanted to fly for conquest points. This player saw no reason to improve himself, felt no excitement, and had no issue with being carried every. single. game.

For the record, I believe the tracking of statistics can be done a better way, but the fact of the matter is that this thread DOES encourage a lot of people to play better, try harder and improve themselves. It also gets folks excited and coming back for more. I feel that GSF needs all the excitement it can get, and I thank you for attempting to do that by reviving this thread, and updating it appropriately.

With that being said...

Overall TDM End by timer Total Kills + Assists

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 41/44 Kills + Assists (93.1%)

Overall TDM End by timer Total Kills

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 33 Kills

Gunship Kills + Assists

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 41 Kills + Assists

Gunship Total Damage

Vexxial - Condor - Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing - The Shadowlands - 140,167 Damage

Not sure how many kills of those were solo, but I had some good support that game (Note the assists of my teammates) So I am just going to conclude that it wasn't record-worthy.

RickDagles
02.12.2016 , 11:44 AM | #349
140k damage in a gunship without using ion AoE wow that's full beast mode there.