Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Starfighter Records (2.8+) continued

Fractalsponge
09.17.2014 , 12:46 PM | #11
Added % and total K+A categories for end by timer and opposing team to 50.

I agree that tiers would be awesome. If the game ever gets xserver we might be able to see it. Stock records would be great, but I think it'd be impossible to verify stock composition for both teams, so you'd get uneven results. If you find a way to make it work, I'll add it as a new section.

Now that my ships are all mastered, a big part of the motivation now is chasing odd numbers in matches. Now, however, I think we're really sc****** the top in terms of results for this cycle. Hopefully we'll get some new ships/maps/mechanics that will wipe the slate clean again. There's always hope for 3.0.
http://fractalsponge.net
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Asbetos
09.18.2014 , 12:55 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Fractalsponge View Post
Quote tag fixed. You think the spoilers tag helped? I was always annoyed at having to click for the cross-ship records.
Yes, I liked them because I like everything nicely categorized and it greatly reduces the scrolling needed to get to what I want, but that's just my humble opinion and it's pretty much just QoL nitpicking.

Some of those records are impossible to get against noobs/newbs, like DPS, Damage and objective ones. Noobs/newbs just die too fast for someone to be able to do enough damage and domination games end too fast to be able to get a lot of objective pts so there still are some records that have merit.
The Progenitor
Darth Xinthos Skykiller <Retaliation>
Captain Zyka Skykiller <Sons of Anarchy>

tommmsunb
09.18.2014 , 10:01 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Asbetos View Post
Yes, I liked them because I like everything nicely categorized and it greatly reduces the scrolling needed to get to what I want, but that's just my humble opinion and it's pretty much just QoL nitpicking.

Some of those records are impossible to get against noobs/newbs, like DPS, Damage and objective ones. Noobs/newbs just die too fast for someone to be able to do enough damage and domination games end too fast to be able to get a lot of objective pts so there still are some records that have merit.
DPS is easier to get against noobs by a long shot I'd say. Damage is more of a metric of how long you let the game go for. (I.e. if you're letting other people handle objectives and they're bad at it.)
twitch.tv/tomeateejedota
Xi'ao'prime - Ebon Hawk / Bastion, Tomoya - Jung Ma
Otoshimono - Shadowlands/Progenitor formerly known as: Tomeateeje/Yuuko-San/Rumina/Friendlygurl/Tensai-Hikoushi/Taisetsuna/Yorimoyoi

Asbetos
09.19.2014 , 12:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by tommmsunb View Post
DPS is easier to get against noobs by a long shot I'd say. Damage is more of a metric of how long you let the game go for. (I.e. if you're letting other people handle objectives and they're bad at it.)
In my experience, against them you just punch their shields (which they have less) and destroy the hull right after while against decent/good pilots or aces, you punch shields, they run and restore them and again resulting in more damage needed to kill someone.
The Progenitor
Darth Xinthos Skykiller <Retaliation>
Captain Zyka Skykiller <Sons of Anarchy>

Camelpockets
09.19.2014 , 01:02 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Fractalsponge View Post
Quote tag fixed. You think the spoilers tag helped? I was always annoyed at having to click for the cross-ship records.

Legacy error - I blame Camel . I removed that record from TDM, and I am way too lazy to sift through the thread to find the last #5 spot for scout TDM dps. Open slot until someone fills it .
Yea I'll take that one

Thanks for taking over Fractal!
"We have winnowed all futures. The cull endures. It is optimal. It is necessary." - Shiva
Camels the Revanchist
The Pockets Legacy - Begeren Colony & Shadowlands

SammyGStatus
09.20.2014 , 06:34 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Camelpockets View Post
Yea I'll take that one

Thanks for taking over Fractal!
Thanks for all your hard work Camel! And Xi'ao, thanks for pickin this up!
Renegade-One / Leggogurl / Aimbot / Even'ess / Status

Norec
09.21.2014 , 10:56 AM | #17
Norec - B-5 Decimus - "Les Semi-Croustillants" - Darth Nihilus - 19 Medals

Fractalsponge
09.21.2014 , 12:55 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Norec View Post
Norec - B-5 Decimus - "Les Semi-Croustillants" - Darth Nihilus - 19 Medals
Updated to main domination records. I didn't see a requisition reward on the chat or a performance tab, so I can't update it for the bomber-specific records.
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands

Nemarus
09.22.2014 , 08:25 AM | #19
Submission for a F2P guildie:

Deathmatch (End by Timer) Total Kills & Assists
Runet'ryn'trael - Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 35 Kills + Assists

Deathmatch (End by Timer) Total Kills
Runet'ryn'trael - Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 31 Kills
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

Fractalsponge
09.22.2014 , 10:33 AM | #20
Updated.
Xi'ao - The Shadowlands