Extra reward for the goal scorer!!

Nersond

You already get 2500 points for scoring.

And if you passed to the scoring person, whom then proceeds to score within the next... 5? seconds.. you get 2500 points too.

Putting more points on it will just make people play more selfcontained rather than as a team.

Which wouldn't be a good development for anyone.

You already get 2500 points for scoring.

And if you passed to the scoring person, whom then proceeds to score within the next... 5? seconds.. you get 2500 points too.

Putting more points on it will just make people play more selfcontained rather than as a team.

Which wouldn't be a good development for anyone.

Only credits will help! :)

If you think 5000 credits are to much, let´s say 3000 credits for one goal!

Edited by Nersond

Just increase the credits for winning warzones. Scoring in huttball just promotes people not passing when they should. Also carrying the ball is much easier for certain classes. What do those healing the tank get and those killing or distracting the other team?

Just increase the credits for winning warzones. Scoring in huttball just promotes people not passing when they should. Also carrying the ball is much easier for certain classes. What do those healing the tank get and those killing or distracting the other team?

Presently players are passing the ball, only because the won´t have the ball. Most players feeling dead with the ball...It´s like a hot potato in their hand.:cool:

The huttenball needs a extra reward for the goal scorer! It will make the hutteball more attractive!

So 5000 extra credits for each player who makes a goal! If one player makes 6 goals, he will get 30000 credits, that is fair for all...:)

because every WZ doesn't already have that guy who camps the end zone all match telling ppl to pass him the ball no matter what's going on at mid or the rest of the map in general. no. this is a bad idea, imo.

Edited by foxmob

Presently the reward for a goal is 2500 points. Thats nothing... Why play huttenball? For zerg and planless pvp? People only play huttenball to proof their damage! After the huttenball, the player with the most dmg becomes the vote, and not the player who ist goal scorer. Bla Bla Bla DAMAGE

You can proof your damage on tatooine pvp-zone or elsewhere. But huttenball is the only special pvp in Star Wars Online. And then you get nothing but points for a goal!

Presently the reward for a goal is 2500 points. Thats nothing... Why play huttenball? For zerg and planless pvp? People only play huttenball to proof their damage! After the huttenball, the player with the most dmg becomes the vote, and not the player who ist goal scorer. Bla Bla Bla DAMAGE

You can proof your damage on tatooine pvp-zone or elsewhere. But huttenball is the only special pvp in Star Wars Online. And then you get nothing but points for a goal!

To break my record of 50000 objective points :p

honestly they need to up the comms/credits recieved after warzones. in the current state of the game i can be fully ready for HM possibly even NiM raids in 1 week, but in one week (if not doing the pvp weapon trade in thing) i can maybe get a near full set of obroan, not to mention having to grid out more comms just to min/max. BW still hasnt realized a new tier of gear is not content, just something to close the gap for open world when raiders get more gear.

i dont think any pvper has ever said "thank god, i can grind out another set of pvp gear!"