Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Eclipse

NismoGThirtyfive
07.09.2012 , 10:46 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by JosifRose View Post
Drelok just realized that the post is by you not wyland sorry mate i do rember running with you as well in the SnD days just wanted to say hello !! wondering if you ever did talk to any of the old SnD guys still havent heard from a soul in a long while keep in touch bud later !!!
lol its ok . I miss the old SnD Days! I actually played with Wyland in WOW hes on the uldum server I believe he is still there but not completey sure since it has been a while since I played
Durant Lethality Operative (formerly Westen)
Greymatter Immortal Juggernaut
Drelok Commando
Droogas Pleasure Barge

bionamaster
07.14.2012 , 08:12 AM | #62
Used to play on Eclipse, but not for long. I always got lost in the Dune Sea, drove me crazy (Didn't have one of those fancy instant travel speeders.) Nobody would remember me, though, never got past level 17. I was Parius, though, if anyone remembers o_o
Reminder: Mechanized posting is for non-trolling business only. Enjoy your stay.
Parrius, Level 55 Jedi Sentinel Parian, Level 20 Commando
Tremarr Legacy, CE Subbed since Launch, Shadowlands Server
For the Republic!

KainsGhost
07.16.2012 , 09:29 AM | #63
-OBS- is on Prophecy of the Five server now.

I had so many alts i barely remember them all i believe at 1 point i had five accounts 3 elder lol
Apocalypse-/Wyyrlok/Arrwenn/Arrowen/Makayla/JonJon/Dathka Graush/Boondox/Grievance/Jaaro Naast/Onakkata/Sidious'fisa/Wikked/Twizzted/?

-OBS- 4 Life

Zalbocca
07.23.2012 , 06:16 PM | #64
Zalbocca/Srotac from WOOK here

<WOOK> has relocated to The Shadowlands server, feel free to join us!
Zalbocca [WOOK] Srotac
Eclipse
http://wook.bhozar.com

LawranceEttar
07.26.2012 , 06:37 AM | #65
Im on Jedi Covenant with Knights of Old Enclave .
We have our own website, guild bank, ventrillo, & 450+ guild player base

If your looking to play on JC, definately look us up.

Miss you guys...
Law
The Force shall set you free...
"Jedi Covenant" PVE Server (US - Eastern)
GM - Knights of Old Enclave guild
http://knightsofoldenclave.enjin.com

Rancortick
08.21.2012 , 10:07 AM | #66
Hi Ranc Orrtick from Eclipse here.
I know I am a little late at the party, but I haven't had a good PC and less time since then and played mostly on consoles. Now I am back in the game thx to my new Imac 27' and Boot Camp and I would like to know if there are any former Eclipsians from my old Guild GOTH (Glory of the Hunt). We were an Imperial guild (or PA) on Naboo and part of the Imperial Naboo Alliance. I rolled with Gunrok, Darth Ryo, Liblo Damlad and Amiehe
Was there from the early beta until the NGE. I am currently on Red Eclipse as Ranc'Orr'Tick.

SWGVaifos
08.26.2012 , 06:44 PM | #67
Hello everyone just checking in to try to find some old friends. My character name on Eclipse was Vaifos not sure if anyone remembers me but I was in CIO and -DD- but feel free to PM me I'm looking to reconnect so I can find a server to play with some friends.

Aharx
09.26.2012 , 01:47 PM | #68
Hello former Eclipse players!

Just checking in to see who is still around. I have played SW:TOR since BETA and first day of early access. I'll always use the same sci-fi name. Aharx.

I played on Eclipse since the beginning of SW:G. Aharx Pasari is my character name. I was in alot of guilds: TOEF, OBS, IHC, etc. Always Imperial. Imperial for life is what I always say hehe.

Anyone still out there? Does anyone know where Echo is hiding these days? A few freindly Rebels from Echo I wouldn't mind chatting with again. If anyone would like to stay in touch let me know. I am on a little bit of a hiatus from SW:TOR to play Guild Wars 2, but I am always free to chat!
Aharx Pasari
Smuggler- Scoundrel: Sawbones
<<<--- GFF --->>>
"She may not look like much kid, but she's got it where it counts."

Bird_of_Thunder
09.26.2012 , 10:36 PM | #69
Im on Bergeren Colony now

Toons in SWG were Ravvok and Kaddo. My marauder and powertech are namesakes to my old characters
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Griftyr
03.25.2013 , 08:06 PM | #70
Looking into seeing if there are members active in this game and what server they would be playing on. Been a while so I only recognized a few names. Used to play as a BH named Grifter. Where is everyone?! PM please