Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manaan Under Water Stronghold

Mireleni
09.05.2014 , 04:18 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ZorakMalor View Post
The only trade is on the surface. You need special permissions to go below a certain depth. They closed off the world long ago to outsiders and only recently opened up that one city above to trade with the galaxy to aid themselves. They're not going to allow the galaxy to suddenly "move in" and build homes all over the place.
To foster diplomatic relations with both Empire and Republic (and maybe to help keep tabs on their actions), the Manaan government has decided to allow a few prominent members of each faction to establish apartments on designated "Offworlder housing" platforms on the planet. Or something to that effect.

A Manaan stronghold makes at least as much sense as Voss, and more sense than Makeb.
Visit my Resort on Tatooine! (Part 1/Part 2). Second location now on Nar Shaddaa.
Check out my Jedi Strongholds on Yavin 4 and Coruscant.
...And consider using my referral link for free goodies, if you like.

CheaterLL
09.06.2014 , 04:18 AM | #12
Want one of those.
NOW!
CheaterLL, GM <you always wipe together>
Semi-Progression @ T3-M4
Juggernaut Tank/Sniper DPS/Sorcerer Heal

Anysao
09.06.2014 , 10:55 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ZorakMalor View Post
Lore wise, Manaan would not work for Strongholds.... however... if you were to say.. make it on the Mon Cal/Quarren home world.. that might be better.
Sure it would. Manaan economy is hurting, so they start to sell real estate alongside their Kolto business.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Pietrastor
09.06.2014 , 07:35 PM | #14
Would love Manaan water-themed stronghold. Hope it's next slated for release

Malechai
09.08.2014 , 06:54 AM | #15
Awesome idea would love a underwater stronghold.

ToxicityGarden
09.08.2014 , 12:01 PM | #16
Yes Please

TempusFugitTwo
09.09.2014 , 07:38 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ScarletBlaze View Post
/support

Even though Alderaan's my favorite planet.
Well i think it would be a poor investment to buy property on Alderaan...

Spoiler
TFN: Polaris-One[JN 27] Polaris-Ten[JSh 24] Polaris-Nine[BH 55]The Progenitor: Takillien [Op 55] Xandes [Jug 55] Polaris-Eleven [BH 55] Rigel-Nine [Op 38] Indus-Four [Snpr 49] Llaei [Sor 41] Nau'khel [Mara 55] Lyros [Guardian 55] Polaris-six [Commando 55] Omicron-Nine[Sent 50] Polaris-Five [Vanguard 31] Polaris-Seven[Sor 21]

ScarletBlaze
09.09.2014 , 09:32 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by TempusFugitTwo View Post
Well i think it would be a poor investment to buy property on Alderaan...

Spoiler

Well that doesn't happen for a few years so I still would like to live on Alderaan and then close tie would be Manaan.

(Note: Even with what happens to Alderran it is still better than living on Tattoine! The heat and all that dust? No Thank you! Lol)
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

RaithHarth
12.13.2014 , 11:36 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Mireleni View Post
To foster diplomatic relations with both Empire and Republic (and maybe to help keep tabs on their actions), the Manaan government has decided to allow a few prominent members of each faction to establish apartments on designated "Offworlder housing" platforms on the planet. Or something to that effect.

A Manaan stronghold makes at least as much sense as Voss, and more sense than Makeb.
What a fantastic idea, that could actually work.
Don't start the Revolution without me

PVP officer of Saberwing on Ebon Hawk

Murasakikitsune
12.26.2014 , 01:09 PM | #20
It could possibly work with lore. Upon seeing their economy flourishing, they could have been rebuilding Ahto City. The key would be to keep even closer tabs on everything that goes on in the city with routine inspection and cameras.

Security cameras inside apartments could work nicely.