Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Seattle (Pax Prime) Cantina Tour Files

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Seattle (Pax Prime) Cantina Tour Files

Iwipe
08.31.2014 , 10:22 PM | #1
Hey everyone, here are the contents of tonight's cantina your from Seattle. Special thanks to Fool’s Company guild on Beregen Colony for sending me these files.

There are some screenshots of the upcoming Rakata Prime FP and some released cartel market images. Not much else unfortunately.

http://dulfy.net/2014/09/01/swtor-pa...na-tour-files/

Enjoy!

Reno_Tarshil
08.31.2014 , 10:26 PM | #2
Dat Sandcrawler Decoration.
Back in Black (and redder)!
The Sith Lord of Butterfly Catching has returned.

http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuff and thangs.

Essence_of_Light
08.31.2014 , 10:46 PM | #3
Thanks Dulfy (and Fool’s Company guild )
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, and free CC unlocks!

Darth_Wicked
08.31.2014 , 10:52 PM | #4
Now that is ugly.

As always, thank you, Dulfy.
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent
YOU MISTAKE ME FOR YOUR OWN WEAK FLESH. I DO NOT END.

Sorei
08.31.2014 , 11:15 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Now that is ugly.

Some might like it, but personally, I agree.

Darth_Wicked
08.31.2014 , 11:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sorei View Post
Some might like it, but personally, I agree.
Color blind people possibly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Descent
YOU MISTAKE ME FOR YOUR OWN WEAK FLESH. I DO NOT END.

Costello
08.31.2014 , 11:40 PM | #7
Now that is ugly.

I think its a Mexican wrestler that has got lost on Makeb.

AdrianDmitruk
09.01.2014 , 12:29 AM | #8
I have one of the Q&A's that your earlier source missed (I was there, I asked the question, and if you don't believe me, Musco remembered me as the Heal to Full guy from last year! Hahaha!)

This is gonna be a bit of a paraphrase, as it's 4 hours later.

Q: As a small, tight knit guild, we feel like we are slaves to nothing more than the conquest objectives just to claw our way into the top ten against megaguilds with hundreds of members who can just zerg. Are there any plans in the works to maybe introduce an alternate, per-capita type metrics so smaller, tighter guilds can be competitive without having to slave away (or--forgot to add this--dilute themselves into nothingness by merging or mass recruitment)?

A: We are definitely aware that this is a major issue with the current conquest system as it definitely lends itself to very, very large guilds being able to field a lot of members doing a lot of objectives all at once. We are working on various methods to allow smaller guilds a better shot at the competition. However conquests is still very new and a little experimental so it will probably take a couple to few months to develop some alternative options for the smaller guilds out there (while still leaving the larger guilds free to pursue their goals as well).
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff

MisterBlackJack
09.01.2014 , 12:45 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AdrianDmitruk View Post
I have one of the Q&A's that your earlier source missed (I was there, I asked the question, and if you don't believe me, Musco remembered me as the Heal to Full guy from last year! Hahaha!)

This is gonna be a bit of a paraphrase, as it's 4 hours later.

Q: As a small, tight knit guild, we feel like we are slaves to nothing more than the conquest objectives just to claw our way into the top ten against megaguilds with hundreds of members who can just zerg. Are there any plans in the works to maybe introduce an alternate, per-capita type metrics so smaller, tighter guilds can be competitive without having to slave away (or--forgot to add this--dilute themselves into nothingness by merging or mass recruitment)?

A: We are definitely aware that this is a major issue with the current conquest system as it definitely lends itself to very, very large guilds being able to field a lot of members doing a lot of objectives all at once. We are working on various methods to allow smaller guilds a better shot at the competition. However conquests is still very new and a little experimental so it will probably take a couple to few months to develop some alternative options for the smaller guilds out there (while still leaving the larger guilds free to pursue their goals as well).
I still dont see how it is an issue for smaller guilds to get into the top ten. We have at best 12-15 ppl on at peak hours and we are in 5th place onblamorra and as high as 3rdat 1 point.its about how active your guild is and finding which planet best fits your guild
THE FORCE FIGHTS WITH ME.....IN THE C.E. V.I.P LOUNGE

mokkh
09.01.2014 , 12:48 AM | #10
Color blind people possibly.
Or just blind people.