Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

PVP Help


Xanxasm's Avatar


Xanxasm
08.29.2014 , 07:28 PM | #1
If you have questions concerning gearing/specs/rotations etc etc post here and we'll be glad to help.
Let's boost your damage/healing/protection numbers and help cultivate a far more competetive environment on JC.

Don't worry about asking "stupid" questions.
Flic

mitchelloliver's Avatar


mitchelloliver
08.29.2014 , 08:14 PM | #2
Combatmedic or ripperfive is also a valuable resource and can be contacted in game to answer any questions
O'dyssius Marauder
O'd Sentinel

LordCaramun's Avatar


LordCaramun
08.29.2014 , 09:19 PM | #3
Rippernine also is very welcoming to any new people who need a friendly tip.
Or contact ryniz...he's really good at player vs player

Methanel's Avatar


Methanel
08.30.2014 , 05:03 AM | #4
What do you mean you're going to make JC more competitive? I dare you to stop letting me be able to trade win my way up to leet titles. I SWEA FO GAWD.

kendawgg's Avatar


kendawgg
08.30.2014 , 06:03 AM | #5
lol .....man what did CM do to piss you guys off? and Rynis is more of a fashion head wear authority.
Fyre-bug Harbinger Vanguard

Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
08.30.2014 , 08:57 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by mitchelloliver View Post
combatmedic or ripperfive is also a valuable resource and can be contacted in game to answer any questions
mo****in odddyyyyyyy

Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
08.30.2014 , 08:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by kendawgg View Post
lol .....man what did CM do to piss you guys off? and Rynis is more of a fashion head wear authority.
And http://i.imgur.com/8qaQAvN.gif

kendawgg's Avatar


kendawgg
08.30.2014 , 09:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
sorry but your gif strengthens more my statement then invalidates it......BRO
Fyre-bug Harbinger Vanguard

Vildiil's Avatar


Vildiil
08.30.2014 , 12:01 PM | #9
I could tell people how to spec and gear till I'm blue in the face, it won't help them get their APM up or awareness of whats going on at any given time. It's unfortunate, but it is also true.
Ja'xo - <Lethal Dose Fifty>

LordCaramun's Avatar


LordCaramun
08.30.2014 , 12:03 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vildiil View Post
I could tell people how to spec and gear till I'm blue in the face, it won't help them get their APM up or awareness of whats going on at any given time. It's unfortunate, but it is also true.
I'll still peel for you doe jax