Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"Voss Shrine Sculpture" is it in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
"Voss Shrine Sculpture" is it in game?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pietrastor
06.05.2015 , 09:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:
  • The Voss Shrine Sculpture will be available on the Voss Reputation vendor.
  • The Sculpture will require Champion status to purchase.
  • It will cost two Universal Prefabs to purchase.
  • This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).
Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-eric
Yellow post in Stronghold section? About something we thought was forgotten 10 months ago? Surprising to say at least, positively. Glad old decoration bugs are still being worked on, still a few missing decorations (generator nodes, seeker droids) and bugs (Selkath Console) but we're making progress Lemme hug u Eric

crubel
06.05.2015 , 09:49 AM | #22
Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:
  • This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).

-eric
I'm very happy about this, and also glad I already maxed out the Voss rep a long time ago. It's great to hear that some stronghold bugs are getting some attention. Thanks!

Pietrastor
06.05.2015 , 09:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by crubel View Post
I'm very happy about this, and also glad I already maxed out the Voss rep a long time ago.
Same. I actually just did the reputation Weekly while leveling alts through Voss and after 8 characters it was nearly enough for Legend status. 1 weekly run gives a ton of reputation and now with lvl 60 facerolling it's actually one of the easiest reps to grind.

Psychopyro
06.05.2015 , 11:05 AM | #24
Hey Ulytau,

-eric
Guess it's nice after 9 months and several different threads it takes a necro to get it in :\

Iwipe
06.05.2015 , 11:43 AM | #25
Finally! Time to start grinding out voss rep for this sweet decor: http://tor-decorating.com/voss-shrine-sculpture/

Tsillah
06.05.2015 , 12:48 PM | #26
Hey Ulytau,

-eric
Well that's good cause I'm thinking it will look great in the Yavin 4 SH
Don't freak out, I'm just here by the grace of a referal. Nothing more.

ExiledMessenger
06.05.2015 , 02:13 PM | #27
This is great to hear. Hopefully that means we'll be seeing the rest of the missing decorations soon too.

http://tor-decorating.com/category/a.../unobtainable/
TOR Fashion / TOR Decorating - Visual Equipment Databases

Banthabreeder
06.05.2015 , 04:59 PM | #28
Hey Ulytau,

-eric
OMG! Quick, someone dial 911 I think I just had a heart attack! Is this really a post from Eric in the Stronghold section or am I just dreaming??? I'm in utter shock.

Today will be long remembered. We have seen the Gods respond and we will soon have the Voss Shrine Sculpture in our very own hands.
“Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.”

Ulytau
06.06.2015 , 04:13 AM | #29
Hey Ulytau,

-eric
Thank you for the answer. Its nice to see you finally pay attention to this part of forums

Koichi
06.06.2015 , 03:35 PM | #30
Hey Ulytau,

-eric
Since you are asking about missing decorations, please look at this thread that has a list of decorations that have been shown in game, but haven't been made available, yet. Link
We hide in plain sight--behind every key figure and every battle. You will never see us coming when it is our time to strike. You stopped our leader, but not our movement. While you fall, we will rise....
Are you a new or returning player? Do you want free, cool stuff?
Then help fund the Revanite movement use my code!Refer: http://www.swtor.com/r/WmtHFk

Here's a link at what you get for using my refer code: http://www.swtor.com/info/friends