Priority fix pvp for holding subs(yes subs play pvp)

Lortemand

1. Tech dots can be purged, force dots can't be purged. --->why? Fix!

2. Juggernaut...either he is a damage dealer or a tank...but not both! Fix!

3. Powertech tank.. he doesn't deal damage(as suppossed), but he eats too much damage-->fix!

4. Implement a new map instead of useless home decorations.

Have a nice day,

detonation in 55 secs

replies in cyan.

is this an ED complaint or are you saying jugg tanks do too much dmg? cuz they hit like a wet noodle, but the dps specs are much tankier than any other dps in the game.

3. Powertech tank.. he doesn't deal damage(as suppossed), but he eats too much damage-->fix!

if you're calling for a nerf to the PT tank because he can take "too much dmg," I think you maybe shouldn't play the game. if that's not what you're saying, I'm not sure what you are saying... in any case, PT tanks are the worst in the game. the fact that they can absorb more direct dmg than any other AC is a very poor consolation prize for lack of utility and dps. would gladly exchange some.

I empathize with your plight, but be wary what you wish for. ever succeeding new WZ has been worse than the one before it. I actually enjoy huttball but cannot stand the new quesh map. ahg is just a kill box with nodes that channel 2s too fast. NC is the only decent one among them, and even that allows certain classes/body types to ninja cap.

Have a nice day,

detonation in 55 secs

^^Yeah I think he's complaining at the lack of viability for VG/PT tanks, not that they can eat lots of damage without dying. I never struggled so badly on a tank as I did on a VG. Quickly re-speced that to assault and not looking back. But I figured perhaps it's just me and I should just stick to Jugg/Sin tanking.

He's probably running into Veng juggs who put a few points in immortal and stance dance to use guard. Having ED as it is does make this easier. The other fad is using DPS heavy gear --ala Sin tanks in full dps gear back in the day.

I sort of agree with both points 1 and 4.

Edited by Ridickilis

Have a nice day,

detonation in 55 secs

1. I guess somebody in dev screamed: "BUT IT'S THE FORCE!" < ...again /shrug

I remember... when vanguard was fotm, good ol' days they were

your only hope is praying this dot phase dies quicker than the lolsmash phase did.

2. Not sure what your point is? Are you talking about hybrid spec jugg cos that's been there since day 1.

Or are you just talking about dps juggs and their stand alone survivability? Paladins...

3. Are you saying PT tank dies too quick? uhm, how do you propose fixing this? 'cos I agree PT tanks are kinda victims atm, but how would you fix it? Im curious

4. Okay now this I can nod my head to..

The specs that have dots where the dots are super important ... like the largest portion of the damage, have that dot protection because without their dots, their spec is complete garbage (and in some cases like annihilation, dot protection still only makes them mediocre). The only class that I can think of where dots function like this would be lethality, and maybe to a very lesser extent AP. If you want dot protection added to those classes talent trees, that's fine I suppose.

Jugg dps are steady, mediocre hitting front liners. They don't do huge burst, and they don't even do phenomenal dps - just OK. I think they are fine. PT I think is fine overall. It's balanced towards the better current classes / meta.