Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my credits back

Amorianallund
08.28.2014 , 08:49 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Lack of a starship hook has been a well known thing for ages.
So tell me where that information was then,
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....

thewatcheruatu
08.28.2014 , 09:00 AM | #12
I'm not sure why everybody is getting on the OP's case for this. Unless you were paying attention to all of the released information, reading Reddit, the PTS forums, etc., I don't really see how you would know that DK and Coruscant don't support the class starships. There's no big warning in game or anything like that when you buy it. Why would anybody "do research" when I think most players would reasonably assume that they would be able to park their starships there, since they already know the starships are available as decorations?

Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
I bought a car from the dealership, but when I tried to fly with it, it just wouldn't lift off!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

(Yeah, all this is information available with the click of a button... Stop pretending to be a victim here)
This is very condescending and a terrible analogy.
Project Broken Compass | Hapan Delegation

Forgettableone
08.28.2014 , 09:03 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by discbox View Post
Dromund Kaas and Coruscant are the only Strongholds with something that looks like a landing pad.

(Nar Shaddaa has just a platform you can't officially reach and it looks more boring than a football field, not like a landing pad, and on Tatooine your ship will be stored in a hole. Does't look much like a landing pad.)

But it isn't.

BioWare is big at trolling player.
For the record, Tat's got 2 landing pads - the other is on the far side of the circular pad.
Requiescat in Pace

PavSalco
08.28.2014 , 04:00 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Amorianallund View Post
So tell me where that information was then,
Livestreams/PTS forum.

One thing is that you could ask on general chat about the ship hook before the purchase. You bought a pig in a poke at your own request.

Another is that Bioware should really provide such information in other forms that is more accessible to players who don't follow all news.
Not a subscriber, just a referral
$15 for a monthly 1 hour single player ain't worth it

MaximusRex
08.28.2014 , 05:13 PM | #15
And NO WHERE does it tell you that you cannot put a class ship on the landing pad.
And no where does it tell you that you can. Guess what you get when you assume?

deanth
08.28.2014 , 08:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
And no where does it tell you that you can. Guess what you get when you assume?
The ability to even acquire the ship decoration in the first place lets you know that you have the ability to place it down in a stronghold. What's the point of a decoration if you can't do anything with it?

Most people don't follow the forums, streams or other blogs to find out if a single decoration can/can't be placed in a stronghold. You would expect that decorations can be placed in any stronghold unless explicitly stated otherwise.

The best way is to provide a floor plan of a stronghold when you buy it showing what hooks are available and where.

To the OP, talk with the customer service.

Amorianallund
08.28.2014 , 10:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by deanth View Post
To the OP, talk with the customer service.
Sent them a ticket the same time I posted this.
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....

ScarletBlaze
08.28.2014 , 11:22 PM | #18
I bought a Coruscant stronghold.

I unlocked the whole thing.

I wanted to put a class ship on the landing pad.

But I can't, because the landing pad hook is too small.(thats with the biggest hook available)

But, you can't find that out until you unlock the balcony now can you?

And NO WHERE does it tell you that you cannot put a class ship on the landing pad.

I spent 3 million credits on this stronghold for this.

I want my credits back.
One thing I will say is the person stronghold for Coruscant did not cost 3 million. It cost around 1.45 million to unlock the entire stronghold.

Price to Unlock: 5000 credits or 50 cartel coins
Total cost to unlock all 9 expansions: 1.44 million credits or 3500 CC for all expansions or 1.445 million and 3550 CC with apartment unlock price.
Default occupancy: 5, Expansions: 9. Max Hooks: 300. Max Occupancy: 50.
By default you get 2 rooms on the first floor and a hallway. You can add 9 more expansions (5 rooms, 2 staircases, a garage and a balcony) for a total of 7 rooms, 2 staircases, a garage and a balcony.
http://dulfy.net/2014/07/25/swtor-ga...lock-pricings/
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

nkarabats
08.29.2014 , 12:04 AM | #19
thanks for telling me. just saved me 15% in 15mins.
Medically Retired Sith Warrior

-Damask-
08.29.2014 , 12:28 AM | #20
As usual bioware half-assed the whole thing. Not only do they give you no actual advantage for maxing out your SH (other than aesthetics), but it doesn't even compare to other games which allow you to place stuff anywhere, and allow you to control the z axis and scale the size of items placed.

But you should really know this by now, and lower your expectations accordingly.