Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want my credits back

Amorianallund
08.27.2014 , 10:45 PM | #1
I bought a Coruscant stronghold.

I unlocked the whole thing.

I wanted to put a class ship on the landing pad.

But I can't, because the landing pad hook is too small.(thats with the biggest hook available)

But, you can't find that out until you unlock the balcony now can you?

And NO WHERE does it tell you that you cannot put a class ship on the landing pad.

I spent 3 million credits on this stronghold for this.

I want my credits back.
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....

Xzelsius
08.27.2014 , 10:56 PM | #2
Coruscant only costs 1.44 mil credits ;-) thats nothing.. so stop QQ ;-)

Amorianallund
08.27.2014 , 10:59 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xzelsius View Post
Coruscant only costs 1.44 mil credits ;-) thats nothing.. so stop QQ ;-)
1.44 or 3mil, either way im out a lot of credits that I want back because Bioware screwed it up.

Maybe for some people it's easy to make that kind of money in game, but others have to work damn hard for it.
I kissed a Sith and I liked it....

Rankyn
08.28.2014 , 12:02 AM | #4
So you spent all that money without doing even the tiniest bit of research on the thing first?
Lack of a starship hook has been a well known thing for ages.

chillshock
08.28.2014 , 12:11 AM | #5
Wich doesn't change that there should be a line on the starship decoration telling you either where you can or can not place it. And on the balcony/Hangar purchase. Because... well, yes - it stinks that you can't place the ship there.

Icestar
08.28.2014 , 01:51 AM | #6
There is a description on the ships telling what hooks can be used.

The big ships got only uses one valid hook that can be found either on Nar Shaddaa or Tatooine

discbox
08.28.2014 , 05:09 AM | #7
Dromund Kaas and Coruscant are the only Strongholds with something that looks like a landing pad.

(Nar Shaddaa has just a platform you can't officially reach and it looks more boring than a football field, not like a landing pad, and on Tatooine your ship will be stored in a hole. Does't look much like a landing pad.)

But it isn't.

BioWare is big at trolling player.

Cox_The_Beast
08.28.2014 , 06:11 AM | #8
Tbh I kind of feel disappointed myself... I bought DK for RP purposes and because I liked the environment. Plus, the sight of an Imperial Shuttle - not gonna use the ships, the fact they're at around 50% their shape discouraged me - on that platform would have been great.

Now that I noticed that the big hook is a Centerpiece, rather than a Ship Hook, I know that's not gonna happen, which kind of frustrates my efforts. And besides, with all that rain I can't, for the love of it, think of placing the big Masters' Datacron or the Sith Obelisk there. What of gusts of wind? If I was IRL there I'd fear the Obelisk would fall on my Apartment all the time, or that the Datacron would fly off the platform!

I guess that saves me half the efforts, I'll just get an Imperial Shuttle decoration and donate it to my Guild, but... I wanted one too to be placed there...
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.

OddballEasyEight
08.28.2014 , 07:54 AM | #9
I bought a car from the dealership, but when I tried to fly with it, it just wouldn't lift off!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

(Yeah, all this is information available with the click of a button... Stop pretending to be a victim here)
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Glzmo
08.28.2014 , 07:56 AM | #10
I really don't get why the ships require a separate ship hook in the first place. Or any items for that matter. And then there are discrepancies. Like the Corellia StarDrive Stealth Speeder only requires a medium field and the Corellia StarDrive Flash speeder requires a large field (which is way too large for it), even though they use the same model with different textures. They both should use a smaller hook, it simply makes no sense.
I'm sure they could simply fix the ships to use either a starship hook or whatever hook (centerpiece hook?) is used on the landing platform on the Coruscant and Dromund Kaas strongholds if they wanted to.
and I also think the ships not using the proper sizes is lame.