Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Gree Light Pillar (Blue) not added to decorations list

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
[BUG] Gree Light Pillar (Blue) not added to decorations list
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Adric_the_Red
08.25.2014 , 07:55 PM | #1
I bought several decoration items from the Gree Reputation vendor on Ilum, including a Gree Light Pillar (Blue). I unlocked it (at 6:12:51PDT) and got the chat message "You have unlocked a stronghold decoration: Gree Light Pillar (Blue)".

But my decorations list shows Gree Light Pillar (Blue) 0/0. And the tooltip for the item says that I own 0/50. (The other items showed up properly).

I have already filed a ticket in game (#13970097) requesting the item, or a refund of my 4 Grey Helix Components.
"Your deaths are useless if they do not inform". -- The Shroud
My referral link. Click for free stuff.

Posejdon
08.26.2014 , 08:06 AM | #2
Have the same problem, bought 4 of them and recieved the same message on chat but cant find it in my decorations

xomnow
08.26.2014 , 05:14 PM | #3
Add me to the list. I bought either 4 or 6 of them, showing 0/0 in my decorations inventory.

Mozepy
08.29.2014 , 03:09 PM | #4
I haven't bought one yet cause I'm waiting to find out if it was fixed. Today though someone on fleet general chat was saying that even though it shows up as 0/0 the item can still be placed in a stronghold. I assume you would have to select "show all" and find it in the list. Maybe those of you who purchased it could try it out.

ialyxxiieee
08.29.2014 , 08:30 PM | #5
Yup. bought 4 using up all of my gree helix components, no way to get them back, game says they've been added but show as not unlocked. !!!

bugged !
Prosperity Makes Monsters,Adversity Makes Men
Vesanne 55 Kinetic Combat55 Balance
"That was close, I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism, How repundant" - HK47

Adric_the_Red
09.02.2014 , 03:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mozepy View Post
I haven't bought one yet cause I'm waiting to find out if it was fixed. Today though someone on fleet general chat was saying that even though it shows up as 0/0 the item can still be placed in a stronghold. I assume you would have to select "show all" and find it in the list. Maybe those of you who purchased it could try it out.
Not for me.

It shows as 0/0 in my decorations list. And like anything else that shows as 0/0, it can't be placed. Clicking the item in the decorations list shows it in the Preview window, but the "Place" button is greyed out.

LegoUniverseBC
09.02.2014 , 03:59 PM | #7
It's not bugged, I believe it goes on a different hook then the orange one.

Adric_the_Red
09.02.2014 , 08:51 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by LegoUniverseBC View Post
It's not bugged, I believe it goes on a different hook then the orange one.
1) It's not a question of what hook it goes on. I used the item, got the system message saying it was added to my decorations, but my decorations list says I have 0/0 of the item.
2) The blue pillar goes on the same hooks as the orange pillar (Small Floor or Medium Narrow Floor). This is not about the "plain" Gree lights that go on wall hooks. And for those, the blue ones also go on the same hooks as the orange ones.

Mozepy
09.03.2014 , 09:24 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Adric_the_Red View Post
Not for me.

It shows as 0/0 in my decorations list. And like anything else that shows as 0/0, it can't be placed. Clicking the item in the decorations list shows it in the Preview window, but the "Place" button is greyed out.
What does it say when you go back the seller and look at the item? Does it show that you have one?

Another patch is coming down in the morning.

EPCOT
09.04.2014 , 12:39 AM | #10
I bought two of the lights and have experienced the same bug. I took a picture of my screen which says, "You have unlocked a stronghold decoration: Gree Light Pillar (Blue)" but it does not show as unlocked and I cannot place the item. Customer Support has been less than helpful. When I put a ticket in under Loot/Item, it replied that I needed to submit a bug report. However, a bug report says that you will not receive a reply. I WANT MY 8 GRAY HELIX COMPONENTS BACK!. (I bought two light for 4 components each). Those things are hard to come by.

Any update on this bug BW?