Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Add Alts as Decorations please!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Add Alts as Decorations please!

Paradox_Zildjian
08.29.2014 , 06:31 PM | #21
this would be epic. I'm thinking it might be easiest for swtor to start small w/ simply adding them in as you would your companion.

Then maybe expand from there to have your alts and/or companions talk to each other. Although all of this would likely be difficult to actually do systematically.

Pietrastor
08.30.2014 , 06:35 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
the thing is the fact that companions other than the ones belonging to the character you are on show up in their default appearance would seem to me to show an engine limitation, and that would just cause issues with displaying alts, there is no default appearance.
Quote: Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
But having 50 people isnt making the game try and access game data for a character that isnt online
This "problem" doesn't exist at all. The game already pulls all alt appearances in FAMILY TREE all the time, regardless which character you're logged on.

Pietrastor
09.11.2014 , 08:11 PM | #23
Bump!

Pietrastor
09.23.2014 , 11:02 AM | #24
Still no news from devs on this

TekAlcon
09.24.2014 , 11:37 AM | #25
I hope it gets added in, i just want to have my alts in one place so it feels like a real legacy home instead of all being in their own ships all the time. /signed
You cant spell slaughter without laughter
55 Sith Juggernaut Savag
55 Commando Texos
30 Assassin Grimorus

Bertramthedude
09.25.2014 , 07:46 AM | #26
Yesssss please add alts as decor, it would be so much fun.
Come join us on the bastion!!! Ruinnation is growing, and we need people!!
for free stuff, www.swtor.com/r/hGQqmC

Pietrastor
10.01.2014 , 06:54 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TekAlcon View Post
I hope it gets added in, i just want to have my alts in one place so it feels like a real legacy home instead of all being in their own ships all the time. /signed
It's even sillier when their ships can be parked right outside (on Tat and Nar Shaddaa) and yet they're suppousedly "out in space". No they're not Biwoare, their ship is parked right there. Lemme see them in the house

Pietrastor
10.19.2014 , 01:36 PM | #28
I won't rest till Alts as Decos are in!

Pietrastor
01.08.2015 , 07:58 PM | #29
Innocent bump

Vigilanis
01.14.2015 , 10:32 AM | #30
I think this is a great idea, be able to have all of your legacy in one room instead of some clumsy half-arsed family tree that I pretty much totally ignore now. definitely a /signed from me!
Master Vigilanis

Rapid Serenity
Darth Malgus (Formerly Progenitor)