Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A sneak peek from James Ohlen

ProfessorWalsh
12.24.2011 , 02:56 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
*snip*
These are nice answers Stephen, and I appreciate that you took the time here... You know me though and there is indeed a however coming here... However....

Are you guys going to look at the class forums? I know at least one of them that has major significant issues with huge parts of this game... And they have been ignored. Not just in the current forums but they were ignored in the beta forums too. There are a number of classes really suffering and they haven't even gotten someone to come in and do some straight talk regarding the issues.
"There is no room for compromise. We walk the path of the light side, or we fall into darkness. There is no gray area, Ben."
~ Jedi Grand Master Luke Skywalker (P. 187 FotJ, Book II: Omen)
Host of the Jedi Council stream also author of From the Journal of Val Starwind

Nokta
12.24.2011 , 03:59 AM | #102
Quote: Originally Posted by Sabster View Post
Love the idea of new content - but what about bug fixes?

Following a person doesn't work.
Satele Shan has been small in JK quest on Tython.
Tons of quests you have to drop and reget to make them work.
Guild problems (we still have no guild leader - and it's been 3 days since I put in a ticket...)
Memory leaks on Taris...

and the list goes on and on...

I'm sorry, but if you guys want to compete with WoW - start fixing crap that shouldn't be broken.
WoW had major bugs still 1 year after launch. So shut up and go cut some republic in half

(WoW can't compete with SWTOR anymore... they gonna have PANDAS!!!! owned...)
Too weird to live, too rare to die

ungolf
12.24.2011 , 04:30 AM | #103
who gives a **** about new content. maybe you should make your game stable before shoving more raid bosses in our face.

Kalosis
12.24.2011 , 05:01 AM | #104
WOW,thanx bioware

Ovan_Oh-One
12.24.2011 , 05:07 AM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Drom View Post
This is ridiculous, they give you new content and you still QQ about it. there are many teams working on th game. Bugs are concern of another team. Some ppl are just spoiled, confused and utterly impatient. At least start QQ about full patchnote release, not about this btw. AWESOME anouncement.

and Taris leak has been already fixed with many other bugs. They bugfix every other day

This. Srsly guys, go cry somewhere else.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

Scan
12.24.2011 , 05:17 AM | #106
More operations is not the answer.

You really need to implement a gameplay format that will not only have us famring for months to attain the best and more eye catching candy but will challenge our abilities.

Freeform space combat is the only thing I can see that will do this.

It will keep us farming for months to buy better, faster more deadly ships and also enable us to fight in 50 on 50 epic space battles, maybe even operations in space, the possibilities are endless!

Imagine a lvl 50 operation needing 25 people to take down a deathstar!

I would sell my soul to you guys for this kind of gameplay...
Soon. (tm)

Xantiago
12.24.2011 , 05:45 AM | #107
Hah, nothing changes. This is a Post about new content, MORE WORLD, STUFF TO DO IN THE WORLD THATS ALREADY THERE, NEW THINGS! And it takes about as usual 3-4 posts and the future "I will quit because they dissappointed me blahblahblah" forum poster starts his ranting. You know what, please quit today instead. Gives the rest of us that actually realize that this is about future content some peace. Its about stuff thats going to happen in the future not something they do instead of fixing bugs and making hot fixes.

Regarding WPvP. After five years of retarded greifing and ganking (in WoW OFC) I dont see the charm of PvP until end game. If you for some reason think thats fun, you're probably one of those that spent a day in good old Gankingthorn teabagging some poor lowlvl thinking that was fun week after week (yes its fun once, maybe twice while drunk). If one shoting is fun, go back to a lowlvl area and kill mobs randomly instead?

I would like a Arena though for 2v2 3v3 for future content. Best would be with a bunch of hutts going "HUHUHUHU" when I get beaten to death by a bloody jedi, would be awesome.

New PvE content sounds awesome! Just keep it story driven and fully voiced and dont get lazy or stressed and release stuff pre-maturely. Go with your Ideas, dont listen to the whiners please, thats what messed up above mentioned game. Please those who like what you have done, dont try to please those who didnt like it!

Anyways enjoy the holidays and happy "WHOOOMING" in the galaxy

Peace out

-Xanti

Strayth
12.24.2011 , 06:27 AM | #108
Do we Know if they'll ever add chapters (story) for the classes from time to time ?

It's where the game shines in my opinion, would be sad to have to wait and pay for an extension to get just a little more quests. (that could give unique gear as it would be accessible for max levels chars)

kimmeh
12.24.2011 , 07:30 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Strayth View Post
Do we Know if they'll ever add chapters (story) for the classes from time to time ?

It's where the game shines in my opinion, would be sad to have to wait and pay for an extension to get just a little more quests. (that could give unique gear as it would be accessible for max levels chars)
I agree that would be pretty cool.

Also if it is possible to eventually come up with extra story arcs for advance classes. That would be pretty interesting.

nothing huge would have to take place. Perhaps for example; the jedi sage would resolve an issue through diplomatic means, talking to the necessary delegates... the shadow meanwhile would complete the exact same quest through stealth and guile, uncovering true motives behind strange stance changes in the galactic senate.

that would be pretty cool.

also maybe BW could eventually try adding alternative routes in flashpoints opened to advance classes, similar to the way an archeologist might find a lever in a flashpoint either a new route is discovered or a chest is revealed?

Overboy
12.24.2011 , 07:47 AM | #110
Very good. New stuff are always welcome. But im not worry about end game right now.
Having so much fun leveling in this game,hehe.