<YES> Selling NiM DP/DF Gear/Mounts (Imperial)

VaticanWarlock

Prices Dread Palace

Relic- 15 Million

Earpiece- 12.5 Million

Boots- 12.5 Million

Legs- 12.5 Million

Mainhand- 75 Million

Johnny Grob'Thok Mount 100 Million

Prices Dread Fortress

Brontes Wings of the architect 75 Million

Chest 20 Million

Hateful Entity

Crest of the Dreadmasters 30 Million

We also accept purple flagship schems as payment @ 5mil per

Custom

Contact us regarding any type of gear that you have been longing for and we will help you get it..

http://yesswtor.enjin.com/moneyruns

Send an in game mail to any of the following :

Stingraysam

Yssane

Tef'ia

All interested parties must have mumble/parsec/2k DPS and follow instruction.

Edited by VaticanWarlock

• 2 weeks later...
Still tired of wiping at 5% on Brontes for weeks? Wiping on the Hateful because people can't concede the idea that red circles are bad? Can't clear past Tyrans post-nerf? Contemplated leaving your guild of casuals because you can't get the Wings of the Architect or Johnny Grob'thok? Well, we're selling the stuff you want! Spots are still open Sunday for runs.

• 2 weeks later...
Extremely rich and wealthy? Have 500 million credits and just nothing cool to spend it on? Are you frustrated at fellow raid members for being bad at the game while you argue you're the best? <YES> can offer you a solution! Buy our gear runs because we're poor. :jawa_angel:

Did Sorvali say your toon looks tacky? That your outfit makes you look fat? That her <Hatred> counterpart looks, dresses, and is just plain better than you? That she will never go to prom with a scrub that is not min max 186 gear with the wings of the Architect and Johnny Grob'thok mount along with the Crest of the Dread Masters? Well we can help you today! Just send in an app and we can accommodate your wants. :jawa_smile:

Did Sorvali say your toon looks tacky? That your outfit makes you look fat? That her <Hatred> counterpart looks, dresses, and is just plain better than you? That she will never go to prom with a scrub that is not min max 186 gear with the wings of the Architect and Johnny Grob'thok mount along with the Crest of the Dread Masters? Well we can help you today! Just send in an app and we can accommodate your wants. :jawa_smile:

I've got the mounts and the gear, will you hook me up with Sorvali?

Edited by cirruz

Everyone, it's that time of year. That's right, Zorz is recruiting! Do you want to try and "impress" them this time around? Are you terribad at PvP but you think you're decent in PvE but don't have the achievements nor the vanity gear to show it off? And if, by some chance you get in, you want to protect yourself from Yolo or Milas' banter, you can flash your post 2.10 achievements at them that you bought from YES. So try to impress your friends in Chill and Zorz and buy our stuff today! :jawa_angel:

Everyone, it's that time of year. That's right, Zorz is recruiting! Do you want to try and "impress" them this time around? Are you terribad at PvP but you think you're decent in PvE but don't have the achievements nor the vanity gear to show it off? And if, by some chance you get in, you want to protect yourself from Yolo or Milas' banter, you can flash your post 2.10 achievements at them that you bought from YES. So try to impress your friends in Chill and Zorz and buy our stuff today! :jawa_angel:

Best post NA. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I would actually buy the wings if I knew they would be rare and bioware wouldn't release 1000 different versions of them that will eventually be available in the cartel market like every other damn item in the game. They even brought out new korrealis mounts. Nothing is rare except for the crate-o-matic.

I would actually buy the wings if I knew they would be rare and bioware wouldn't release 1000 different versions of them that will eventually be available in the cartel market like every other damn item in the game. They even brought out new korrealis mounts. Nothing is rare except for the crate-o-matic.

False, the NiM TFB, SV and NiM DF mounts have no cartel variants, and probably wont for a while.

False, the NiM TFB, SV and NiM DF mounts have no cartel variants, and probably wont for a while.

Yes exactly... For a while. Give it a month. They will make blue, red, green ones change the name and make them available(probably in cartel packs)

If I knew this wasn't going to happen then I'd pay the 75mil. But now I'll wait 2 months and pay 10mil MAX and save 65mil

Yes exactly... For a while. Give it a month. They will make blue, red, green ones change the name and make them available(probably in cartel packs)

If I knew this wasn't going to happen then I'd pay the 75mil. But now I'll wait 2 months and pay 10mil MAX and save 65mil

Bioware stated they won't make op mount reskins but they will (and have) for pvp ones

Yeah cause the EC tank mount from level 50 is reskinned already right? :rak_01: