Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Datacron Decorations: Locations

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Datacron Decorations: Locations

British_Wookiee
08.23.2014 , 07:53 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Keep in mind that the decorations are random drops with high chances from the lockboxes you get from the end of the heroic missions and the bosses inside the heroic missions. This means that knowing it dropped off some location for someone else doesn't mean it will be the same for you.
Completely understand where you're coming from with this. And you're quite right in that they can drop from anything. That said, one of the above posters mentioned the random champ mob on Corellia near the transport station. I found him and killed him twice and got the datacron both times.

My aim isn't to say "YOU MUST KILL THESE MOB AND ONLY THESE MOBS TO GET THE 'CRON!!"
It's more of a "Hey, people have had good success with these mobs, maybe they'll work for you too".
K r a y d e n
/__G_l_o_r_i_o_u_s___B_a_s_t_e_r_d_s__\

- Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups -

Meowzette
08.23.2014 , 12:40 PM | #12
Quesh, Imperial side, Light Cunning Datacron dropped from Foreman Telleon in Imperial Mining Control Area. A guildee and I went thru all six champions (Rogue Cartel Warbot, Foreman Telleon, Yanu Selke, Master Saryta, The Colossus, and Lord Rhexa) as available to faction. The datacron did not drop again. Just have your droid pack you a nice lunch and enjoy the drive around Quesh until it drops for you.
Empress - Old Republic Dads
The Godwyne Legacy (Begeren Colony, Harbinger, Shadowlands)

Xakthul
08.23.2014 , 02:26 PM | #13
Light Aim one dropped off a random Organa mob in the palace (where you attack as an Imp)
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

eVentHoriZn
08.23.2014 , 02:47 PM | #14
Dark Aim datacron dropped off The Crystal Eater champion by the willpower datacron.

Killed 3x got 1 drop, would have stayed longer to see how consistant it is...but raid time
Lykui - Juggernaut
The Harbinger

British_Wookiee
08.23.2014 , 05:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by eVentHoriZn View Post
Dark Aim datacron dropped off The Crystal Eater champion by the willpower datacron.
Killed 3x got 1 drop, would have stayed longer to see how consistant it is...but raid time
I'm there with a buddy right now. 6 kills, zero drops so far...
K r a y d e n

AlrikFassbauer
08.24.2014 , 03:36 AM | #16
A very good friend of mine - and I have absolutely NO reason to believe that she might be lying ! - wroite yesterday to me that she got 1 datachron from a simple mob on I think it was Belsavis. Or was it Balmorra ? It began with "b" for sure. It had been a long play session with her, so I cannot recall everything in detail anymore.

I don't recall with one it was, but I can ask her. I'm quite sure to meet her in-game today again (as she is very busy in collecting decorations, too ).
Complex minds
will create
Complex problems.

PeterGun-SWE
08.24.2014 , 05:53 AM | #17
I have been grinding Quesh like mad for the last 4 hours, and havent had any luck on getting the "Light Datacron (Cunning)", and there arnt any for sale on the market either.

Can it be bugged or something?

British_Wookiee
08.24.2014 , 09:39 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by PeterGun-SWE View Post
I have been grinding Quesh like mad for the last 4 hours, and havent had any luck on getting the "Light Datacron (Cunning)", and there arnt any for sale on the market either.

Can it be bugged or something?
Sounds like just really bad luck. If you're Imp, I highly recommend those elite republic droids to the west of the taxi point, near the venom mines - had a few drop off them, as well as the Champ Foreman further up the path.
K r a y d e n

Octom
08.24.2014 , 10:08 AM | #19
Quesh, Republic player

Lord Rhexa, (357,2002)

I believe this was the 6th time I killed him. I have a screenshot if you need.
Quote: Originally Posted by AdamChattaway View Post
doe snot
No referral link for you. I don't want you to subscribe to this 'game'. I don't want you to play it at all. I want you to go away from this broken mess that will never be fixed and find something else.

Meowzette
08.24.2014 , 01:46 PM | #20
Alderaan, Imperial Mission Shock Doctrine has rewarded the Light Willpower 2 of 2 times in the blue mission reward box you get when you turn the completed mission back in. This is the Heroic 4 that you take the "special" thranta taxi to at Elysium Recon Camp.
Empress - Old Republic Dads
The Godwyne Legacy (Begeren Colony, Harbinger, Shadowlands)