Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Exhibit: Light Datacrons

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Master Exhibit: Light Datacrons

Bloodbearer
08.21.2014 , 04:18 PM | #1
Hey SWTOR folks!

I just finished collecting my last Light Datacron (I have all 6 now) and I am at a loss as to where to find the Master Exhibit achievement decoration. Anyone know what I'm missing? I have collected all of the individual Light Datacrons, none of the Dark, and I have them all on display in my stronghold.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Darslk
08.21.2014 , 04:29 PM | #2
I think it's unrelated? Pretty sure it's related to the achievement Datacron Master
Prophecy of the Five, <Ghost Panther>

Varium
08.21.2014 , 04:37 PM | #4
You need to complete achievement: datacron master. Under General and exploration
50 V Legacy

Dawginole
08.21.2014 , 04:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Varium View Post
You need to complete achievement: datacron master. Under General and exploration
Looks like you get it from the alignment vendors after you complete the achievement. I think those guys are in the GTN area, one of each side of the outer ring.
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Varium
08.21.2014 , 05:18 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
Looks like you get it from the alignment vendors after you complete the achievement. I think those guys are in the GTN area, one of each side of the outer ring.
No they get automatically activated

Those ones sell Lightsaber Forges.
50 V Legacy