Share your Stronghold!

Lurtzello

Are you proud of your perfectly arranged guests room yet no one comes visit it? Do you want to show off your 100% completion but you feel your server's population is too small? Or perhaps you want to point out a design philosophy and share it to create a discussion?

Whichever the case may be, you have come to the right thread! One in which to post videos, screenshots and descriptions of your Stronholds.

You have asserted your power across the Galaxy, now bask in it on the forums!

I'll start off with a video of my
:D an early and crude version, I'll be sure to update with more videos and screenshots as I improve upon it once i get more decorations. in the meantime, I'm curious to see what you guys have come up with! Edited by Lurtzello

With hook system it must me thousands of items to make this strongholds look different, interesting lo explore while u cant be creative to make something from this boring things. Also its not good that you can see all ingame items so you will never find something what you never saw.

With hook system it must me thousands of items to make this strongholds look different, interesting lo explore while u cant be creative to make something from this boring things. Also its not good that you can see all ingame items so you will never find something what you never saw.

Well, even with the same set of items there are multiple combinations achievable.

Considering that his place looks very different from mine and we're still basically only using the base items you get, I'd say it's very possible to make strongholds look different and interesting to explore.

:D an early and crude version, I'll be sure to update with more videos and screenshots as I improve upon it once i get more decorations. in the meantime, I'm curious to see what you guys have come up with!

Nicely done. :)

One of the things I've noticed is that seems like folks are putting things in perfect alignment. How organized is your home/ house/ apartment/ room in your parent's basement/ etc? Turn those chairs 30 degrees in alignment. Turn that companion off center. Hide that pet behind some crates since all those speeders scare him. Use the x, y and rotation settings to push the chairs under the table. Turn the shelving around 180 degrees so that at least it looks a little different than the others.

Give it a lived in feel.

I wish we had a way to like overturn a chair or a crate. Clothes on the floor. Pet droppings....

Edited by dr_mike

One of the things I've noticed is that seems like folks are putting things in perfect alignment. How organized is your home/ house/ apartment/ room in your parent's basement/ etc? Turn those chairs 30 degrees in alignment. Turn that companion off center. Hide that pet behind some crates since all those speeders scare him. Use the x, y and rotation settings to push the chairs under the table. Turn the shelving around 180 degrees so that at least it looks a little different than the others.

I see your point of view and I may set up other Strongholds this way, but in defense of the symmetrical, aligned and clean design: do you not clean up before you have guests? Wouldn't a mansion capable of hosting the highest ranking dignitaries coming to visit a Dark Council member/Jedi Master/Havoc Squad Leader/the Wrath/etc. be always kept in pristine conditions?

Give it a lived in feel.

I wish we had a way to like overturn a chair or a crate. Clothes on the floor. Pet droppings....

Agree and i have done it like that. Most items are placed carefully with good angles chairs/tables and aligned perfectly to make it feel like real place :)

Will make video soon.

Edited by Divona

Give it a lived in feel.

Actually, no, thank you, I've no desire to make my home unattractive. Perfect angles, perfect symmetry, that's how I like it. Because it's *my* home.

Thank you :)

I love your set up of the room with the window to the balcony:jawa_eek:

thanks, need to remove the pics/posters in the stairwells and remove the small posters.

my aim for the 4 small rooms off the enternce is to dec them out with drops from each operation, 1 room per operations, im slowly removing the basic table and chairs and bookselfes,

Edited by jono_shadow

:D an early and crude version, I'll be sure to update with more videos and screenshots as I improve upon it once i get more decorations. in the meantime, I'm curious to see what you guys have come up with!

I only would have a question, how did you get hold of that Manaan FP music...has it been made downloadable as other SWTOR music files? if so, can you provide the link?

I am just amazed by that tune...

I only would have a question, how did you get hold of that Manaan FP music...has it been made downloadable as other SWTOR music files? if so, can you provide the link?

I am just amazed by that tune...

I just had it running in the background as a looped YouTube video (alternatively I could've downloaded and put it in with an editing software but I was in a bit of a hurry at the time). The reason I've used it instead of the SWTOR audio is that all those mounts on the stairs and in the last room make their spawning sound once the character is close enough and, in particular, in the starting balcony they can be heard spawning and despawning just by moving around.

Edit: by the way, that soundtrack was first introduced in KOTOR and could be heard when visiting the planet's main settlement:

. Edited by Lurtzello

I just had it running in the background as a looped YouTube video (alternatively I could've downloaded and put it in with an editing software but I was in a bit of a hurry at the time). The reason I've used it instead of the SWTOR audio is that all those mounts on the stairs and in the last room make their spawning sound once the character is close enough and, in particular, in the starting balcony they can be heard spawning and despawning just by moving around.

Edit: by the way, that soundtrack was first introduced in KOTOR and could be heard when visiting the planet's main settlement:

Thanks for explanation!..Running there :)

BTW, quite nice house.

Nice. I like the way you arranged a lot of the chairs and pictures.

Thanks, i just wish i had more different decorations as i have many ideas, but will fine tune in time.

I forgot to turn around myself when started recording, behind me down below platform is for starship that is also filled :)

Edited by Divona

My Tatooine Stronghold, so far:

Balcony

http://i62.tinypic.com/208h7ro.jpg

Balcony, different angle

http://i57.tinypic.com/eskn40.jpg

Below are links to a Cliffside room, the entry, and the tunnel I've decorated.

I put the image links in a spoiler tag so my post wouldn't take up as much space.

The Cliffside room I've unlocked is my toons office/bedroom.

Entry

http://i57.tinypic.com/2hd4oxz.jpg

Cliffside South Room

http://i61.tinypic.com/fdrat2.jpg

Cliffside South Room, different angle

http://i58.tinypic.com/1412gd4.jpg

Cliffside South Room, another angle

http://i59.tinypic.com/153xw8h.jpg

Tunnel

http://i57.tinypic.com/2mhwvx2.jpg

Tunnel, different angle

http://i61.tinypic.com/2nqdyd0.jpg