Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Circular Signs: Class

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sanic
08.28.2014 , 05:42 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
I'll see what I can find out!
Could you also look in to the various signs that are missing.

Decal: Recharge Area
Sign: Danger
Sign: Keep Out
Sign: Watch

They all say they should be on the Universal Prefab vendor but they aren't available.
SWG: Drake & Ashe Shard - Tarquinas | Crilus & Kathon Shard - Starsider
AOC: Sanic - Wiccana - Third Time Lucky
WoW: Sanic - Scarlet Crusade
SWTOR: Sanic Shard - The Bastion.

ZorakMalor
09.02.2014 , 08:29 AM | #22
The worst part is.... as time goes on.. the list of missing/unknown deco locations is just getting longer and longer.

You can add Voss Shrine Sculpture to the list.. as it says "achievement".. but doesn't seem to be tied to any achievement.

I really hope before you add more deco's you.. you know.. test this stuff :P And fix all the stuff that seems "broken" or not working or.. hey.. you know.. hook up the stuff that's showing as obtainable right now.

JonnyRay
09.02.2014 , 01:58 PM | #23
Hopefully these are simple database snafus. In another game that I play that happened. The geometry, textures, etc. was loaded into the game, but the tie-in through the database was missing. So some of the things listed in the release notes just weren't there. A simple data change "patch" fixed it.

ThorgrimLutgen
09.09.2014 , 10:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey folks!

Someone messaged me about this thread, so I looked into it for you. These signs DO come from Class Achievements, however they are currently not hooked up (which is why you don't have them unlocked yet). We are going to get that fixed, but I currently don't know which update it will be in.

Sorry for the confusion!

Tait
Any info on this, since I notice the issue was not touched with 2.10?

This issue with things being linked or not linked seems like a common theme, I notice there are items for sale on the GTN from the Senechals pack, which has not even been on PTS yet. Clearly they are not from the pack, but is another indication of how flimsy this current system is.

Icestar
09.10.2014 , 06:24 PM | #25
I wrote a suggestion about making silver class signs if you got one max level and gold class signs if you got both advanced classes.

I would like this very much

chillshock
09.11.2014 , 04:57 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Icestar View Post
I wrote a suggestion about making silver class signs if you got one max level and gold class signs if you got both advanced classes.

I would like this very much
I'd be happy with getting the class signs at all. Then again... what would I remove from my stronghold so I can place it/them?

But I do like the silver / gold idea.

Icestar
09.11.2014 , 07:16 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by chillshock View Post
But I do like the silver / gold idea.
Yeah, that idea made me smile. I bet it will make many more players happy since it will turn the stronghold into a actual place to show real accomplishments.

mdahm
09.18.2014 , 03:40 PM | #28
Maybe it's useful to sum all missing (unavailable) decos up. So here it is - should be complete:
- Corellian Zoo Decal
- Corellian Zoo Poster
- Genrator Node (Imperial)
- Genrator Node (Republic)
- Imperial Crate (Single)
- Imperial Crate (Stacked)
- Republic Crate (Single)
- Republic Crate (Stacked)
- Ship Computer: Imperial (Full)
- Ship Computer: Republic (Full)
- Sign: Danger
- Sign: Keep Out
- Sign: Watch
- Voss Shrine Sculpture

and of course all class signs:
- Sign: Trooper
- Sign: Consular
etc etc

Not in this list are temporary mistakes like "Slot Machine: Gambit", and uncertain stuff like "Seeker Droid (Republic)".

Pietrastor
09.18.2014 , 08:51 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by ThorgrimLutgen View Post
Any info on this, since I notice the issue was not touched with 2.10?
Better question would be what WAS touched regarding Strongholds in 2.10 Missing items still missing, no changes/additions etc

VashLestat
09.19.2014 , 02:52 PM | #30
Yeah hope they fix it this comming week, along with a new Cartel Decor pack would be nice
Royal Sith Assassin
CE