Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't place Decorations in Guild Stronghold

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
Can't place Decorations in Guild Stronghold

MageMatthew
08.19.2014 , 04:41 PM | #1
I can't place decorations in my Guild Stronghold

I have plenty of decorations ie 5/50 Mailboxes when i mouse over description.
But the icon reads a red 0/0

Every single decoration is a red 0/0 no matter how many i actually own.
I am able to place decorations in both of my GM's personal strongholds.

I found i have to put every single item into the guild bank first.

midakg
08.19.2014 , 08:46 PM | #2
I have exact same problem

xXReaperXxX
08.19.2014 , 10:49 PM | #3
I have not found a fix, nor tried the guild bank thing. Does anyone know a round about way to do this let me know. I have wasted alot that is now all just for personal use.

Wish they just put a guild decorations vender on the fleet as well.

Victor_Brody
08.20.2014 , 06:59 AM | #4
I figured it out. You have to click on the Stronghold Icon on the top of your screen. Then click the 'Personal' button on the left of the window. This will show you everything that you own on your current toon. You have to use Credits to unlock stuff for the guild, but this i what I have done to put my stuff in the guild base.

I purchased a GTN terminal but I can't place it in the guild stronghold. I'm the GM and I have nothing. :-\

I dunno why they make you pay extra to share the stuff you already own.

Tito_O
08.20.2014 , 07:39 AM | #5
Players have to actively donnate decorations to the guild bank in order for the guild to be able to place them in their guild SH.
There is a new field in the guild bank window (bottom left) called Decoration Donnation or something like this.
You must have a unused/unbound deco item in your inventory and the necessary permission/guild rank to be able to donnate it (Guild leaders/officers can apoint the right to donnate to the various guild ranks).
If you do have a unused item, simply drag'n'drop it onto the donnation field in the guild bank and click "yes" on the confirmation dialogue that pops up.

Afaik, all decos that you buy from vendors can be donnated, the ones that come from Achievements/FPs/OPs must be unlocked through credits, though i haven't tested that myself and may be wrong here.
The Coric Legacy
Nate | Pinkamina | Syskal | Cas
Zhali | Raykal | Orivik | Viraana | Geviin | Shim'rra | Vestarah | Yuun-harla
[T3-M4]

Cox_The_Beast
08.20.2014 , 07:52 AM | #6
I don't know, perhaps it's just me, but I find easy.
Just go to the Guild Bank before using the Decoration items (while they still are in your inventory) and drag them there. I did that way to pass a lot of Imp Banners to my Guild on Imp Side, and it actually worked.
"Saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. You were all these things, Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Darth Malak to Revan on the Leviathan.

Lexnis
08.27.2014 , 08:09 AM | #7
I'm trying to add some vehicle mounts to my guild stronghold, but the decoration drop box doesn't accept vehicles or pets. BTW the mount I'm trying to donate is unbound. What do I have to do to be able to give it to my GM to use in the Guild Stronghold?

Mozepy
08.27.2014 , 08:39 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Lexnis View Post
I'm trying to add some vehicle mounts to my guild stronghold, but the decoration drop box doesn't accept vehicles or pets. BTW the mount I'm trying to donate is unbound. What do I have to do to be able to give it to my GM to use in the Guild Stronghold?
To donate a mount or pet you have to have it as a decoration yourself. Then when you select it from your decoration list you may have the option to purchase it for the guild.

The donate box is just for decoration items.

Conoen
02.24.2015 , 11:26 PM | #9
So, does that mean I have to buy two guild banks in order to place one in guild stronghold?

Botho
02.26.2015 , 06:06 AM | #10
Simply as I can put it. while you have the decoration in your inventory. Instead of consuming it as you normally would for yourself, take it to the guild bank terminal on the fleet or where ever.

Open the guild bank window and drag the Item into the bank. You'll get a pop up asking you if you wish to donate this decoration to the guild. If you choose Yes, it goes into the Guilds Decoration pool, if you choose No it simply drops into the guild bank like a regular item would.

Some other item's like Speeders/mounts and a few other things can be unlocked from your own personal decorations, to do this open the housing tab, on the left click on the Personal decorations option, that will open the decorations browser just like when you select a hook in your own Stronghold. As you browse your decorations you'll see some have an unlock options with Credit values listed under their preview windows. Those can be bought for the ship tho, as far as Mounts go it is one time only.